Best seat in the house!
Aircraft
Dogbee / Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
18 duel/ 55 hrs in the Dogbee
http://www.onlinemetals.com/cutaway.cfm

OnlineMetals' patented
"Cut Away!" Metal Repair Spray
A product that allows you to instantly repair and reverse any mistakes you've made while cutting your material.

The Details:
We've all done it. Measured 12-3/4, walked to the saw, got distracted singing along with our favorite REO Speedwagon song on the radio, and then cut 12-1/4
"Dang it!"

So now what! Do you reorder a new piece of material?

No! Go to the toolbox, grab On line Metals Cut Away! Spray, and put that piece of metal right back together.

Just spray, and the cut goes away!

Attachments

• cutaway.jpg
    cutaway.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
The bottom of the page states this (April Fools! Make it a fun and festive day...and use the discount code CutAway for 10% off today's order!)
I was going to ask if it worked for penises too.......John Bobitt comes to mind....

I always keep a can handy on the same shelf with my "Weld Magic" (in the environmentally friendly pump spray) that magically makes every weld look like it was done by an expert, my "Paint Run Fixing Paste" and my "Sticks To Anything Permanently Glue." A word of caution with the latter. Always buy the small size. If you just use a little and cap it, you'll never get the cap off again.

Yea, and they also offer this:

Print Your Metal At Home
The Details:
We can get orders out "Same Day!" We can ship "Next Day Air!" We are 100% dedicated to getting your order out quickly...but for some, quickly isn't fast enough!

So why not get it immediately, through our new "PRINT THIS METAL" option. Look for this button on pages throughout the site.

Click it to send your entire metal order to your home printer. (OnlineMetals' patented print technology coverts basic paper and ink into Sheet, Bar, Pipe, Tube, Flat stock and more...right there in your living room, or home office.)

Don't have a printer? Why not buy one of ours! The MetalDhruker is an OnlineMetals exclusive system...which allows you to place and print your order instantly. It'll even print those hard to find metals such as Uranium, Cranium, and Unobtanium. (And our latest addition to the list: Alumisteelyplasticopper!)

Attachments

• metaldhruker1.jpg
    metaldhruker1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
All these devices are pretty much worthless without a good hole mover.

Got the canned version for our build. Worked a treat and saved a lot of misaligned holes

When I was in 9th grade shop, my teacher said "... and tomorrow, we'll learn how to drill square holes". Unfortunately, I was sick and missed class. It's always bothered me that I didn't learn how to drill square holes. And in gyros, it seems that it would be a particularly useful skill.

Got a case coming for my brother............:D

You are just bad... What a DOG!

No, Who is on first base?

Cut Away spray!