Xenon In Red

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Aircraft
Cessna 210 +, Xenon RST, Citabria
Total Flight Time
2000+
We who own and fly the Xenon sometimes have a hard time finding the words to describe our ownership experience. I think this about sums it up. (Though mine is not the same color, the feelings translate to the entire color spectrum.)

YouTube - Xenon Gyrocopter vanaf vliegveld Middenmeer

Well Done !

Last edited:
Man that sure is pretty!

yep the red is a nice colour but damn have you seen a metalic silver?? NIIICCCEEE.
My first one was red, next is silver.

yep the red is a nice colour but damn have you seen a metalic silver?? NIIICCCEEE.
My first one was red, next is silver.

Send pictures when you get it. Sounds like something I would like.

I keep drooling over the new Dodge Challenger Hemi SRT in metalic Silver. Bet the Xenon would look great in that color too.

...Mark...

Mark thanks for finding that clip- says it all well-- and mine is red.

Rob

this is one i delievered just recently

Attachments

• Silver machine.jpg
    Silver machine.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
Mark - I like it in silver.

I bought mine used, so I did not have a color choice. I would have picked white or silver.

Rob - When will you be back in Colorado?

Mark

And ... with that ... my red one is for sale. NOT because I do not love it. I do. But I never fly it anymore. I got the helicopter bug. I am always flying my helicopter. My Xenon has EVERY mod you can have. Perfect. PM me if you know anyone.

And ... with that ... my red one is for sale. NOT because I do not love it. I do. But I never fly it anymore. I got the helicopter bug. I am always flying my helicopter. My Xenon has EVERY mod you can have. Perfect. PM me if you know anyone.

Tom

Does it have the Turbo factory recall (service bulletin) mod?

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26315

How did that go? How long did it take? What was the final total cost? What exactly did they do? Why can't we get it done here in the US?

Mark

Beautiful video. There is a similar gyro now being manufactured and offered in the USA: the Sportcopter II www.sportcopter.com . I flew it last year. Its a very well machined and attractive lady too!

Xenon

Xenon

NOT because I do not love it. I do. But I never fly it anymore.
.......Tom, you're welcome to park her at my hanger. You know I don't let the moss grow under the Dominator. You need to keep that engine running. Call me about your sale.

Mark

Are you flying down here tomorrow? Hope to see you.

Mark