Justice is served

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
We just had an interesting incident in my hometown of Paxton on Easter sunday. A minister and his wife came home from their Easter service, and were upstairs changing into casual clothes. The minister came down stairs to visit with his young kids who were on the couch. There was a man in the living room with a black mask on. The minister thought it was a joke until he saw he had a large knife in his hand and a smaller one in his other hand. The intruder started toward the minister and his kids with the knife overhead. The minister with boldness from his faith went directly for the intruder. The large knife actually broke its handle off during the scuffle. The minister managed to get on the intruders back and threw him face down on an iron floor register. Meanwhile his wife climbed on and started beating on the intruder, and grabbed so hard on his pony tail that she ripped it off! Meanwhile the oldest kid called 911 for help. Having his pony tail ripped out of his head made the intruder start lashing with his smaller knife. The minister and his wife received several cuts to their arms and forearms but then the intruder got his right eye slashed and more face pummeling to the iron grate. The police arrived knowing there was a fight going on as it was on 911. They took awhile to get the intruder under control. Justice was served and this minister showed true courage. The intruder is up for some very serious time as he already had a record on him for like offences that he was let off too easily on. Stan

Last edited:
I bet you a free lunch Stan...

I bet you a free lunch Stan...

That the couple doesn't suffer any P.T.S.D symptoms!
In my experience that generally occurs in victims who did not fight back, and from the story you just told it would appear they kicked his A@#!
I wonder if this will prompt them to carry 24/7? Around here almost ALL of the local pastors are customers of mine an a few pack openly on the pulpit!
Ben S

Wow..

Wow..

That sucks....how about Tasers?
Ben S

Glad things worked out, too bad they didn't have a gun & remove that scumbag from the gene pool so he won't get another chance to try it.

Afghanistan

Afghanistan

Afghanistan.
Afghanistan?
Yep.
Here is my idea of a win - win opportunity for the USA and Afghanistan.
Labor has to be cheap over in Afghanistan. Labor and keeping a felon in confinement in the USA is very expensive.

Yes!

Hire Afghanis to build prisons OVER THERE, train the Afghanis to be guards.
Ship our vermin over there until they complete their sentences.
Use the three strike rule and they automatically become permanent residents of Afghanistan.

Jobs for Afghanistan men. In a short time they will become fat and lazy like us and have little ambition to wage war. They'd be too busy watching Afghani Idol while building their gyroplanes and posting here.

Tell me that isn't a good idea.

I heard that Australia got started in a similar way. Look at them now! They're nice blokes!

Occasionally these demonstrations of power show up for the right people at the right time and in the right place. It is good to be on the winning team in such circumstances.

I have probably ignited as much gunpowder as the average person on this forum , but when good comes against evil , I will side with the winning team every time. Gunpowder is not always required.

Examples seem few and far between , but I am convinced that the good guys win in the end. We are given random evidence from time to time. Just enough to keep us going.

When it works , it is powerful.

Typical mainstream information sources are reluctant to publish such information. It is hard to explain , and they are usually not qualified to explain it anyway.

I love the smell of gunpowder , but I have learned that real power has no aroma and is usually invisible.

you can be strike 1,2 & 3.

you can be strike 1,2 & 3.

Ray,

Sounds good on paper, but over there they deal with crimes like this pretty harshly, that is why they do not have a crime problem. Want to see a good "OLD" movie. Rent or buy "Caravans". A film that was supposed to be filmed in Afghanistan but could have been done anywhere in the M.E.

As for 3 strikes, this ain't baseball. If you want to be strikes 1, 2 and 3 be my guest but I would not wish any of this evil on my neighbors. Let the judges and the lawyers who think home invasions, attempted murder, etc is a game and let THEIR families take the brunt of the bloodshed. Watch how fast the repeat offenders get solved.

Shoot this M.F'r once in the head and make the world a safer place.

This story has a happy ending, Google Dr petit the horrible home invasion case in Connecticut and see how horrible things can go.

Afghanistan.
Afghanistan?
Yep.
Here is my idea of a win - win opportunity for the USA and Afghanistan.
Labor has to be cheap over in Afghanistan. Labor and keeping a felon in confinement in the USA is very expensive.

Yes!

Hire Afghanis to build prisons OVER THERE, train the Afghanis to be guards.
Ship our vermin over there until they complete their sentences.
Use the three strike rule and they automatically become permanent residents of Afghanistan.

Jobs for Afghanistan men. In a short time they will become fat and lazy like us and have little ambition to wage war. They'd be too busy watching Afghani Idol while building their gyroplanes and posting here.

Tell me that isn't a good idea.

I heard that Australia got started in a similar way. Look at them now! They're nice blokes!

Afghanistan

Afghanistan

I'm not for shooting someone in the head.
People can repent and be reformed into useful citizens.
I'm all for a second chances unless it is murder, rape or child molestation.
The sentence should be in the case of murder and the victim is still dead then the perp is still in prison making large rocks into smaller rocks for paving interstates and other roads and bridges.

There is a publication in our area called the "Jail Report" with pictures of the perps. Different weeks and the same pictures over and over.

It's time to stop the madness and send these dudes/dudettes to Afghanistan for their full sentences. Lots of rocks over there. AND! If they don't work they don't eat. Reading material would be text books and car repair type manuals, trade periodicals. My opinion is if you are in a prison you lost your right to read girlie magazines.

It would not do for me to be Supreme Dictator.

No disrespect Ray......But

No disrespect Ray......But

This person will have free medical, free dental, a dry environment heat and cooling year round,, 3 meals a day, educational services.. No Taxes and can vote as well.. and all the sex he wants..

Lets see now,,, looks like he has a home..

I second shooting the a-hole and be done with it..

Turn the other cheek...

Turn the other cheek...

Ray, . If you want to rehabilitate some crazed drug addict or manson nut job, do it on your own time with your own consequences. There is a 99 % failure rate for rehabiliting drug addicts. 99 % failure rate for rehabilitating pedophiles. We are not talking about some drunk who ran a red light at 2 am.

There are no repeat offenders in other countries because they do not put up with this nonsense. You get caught stealing they cut your fingers off, A second time, they cut your whole hand off. Rape a woman, death penalty. Everything else...death penalty. We shoot wild animals over lesser offenses, and they are just looking for an easy meal.....

The definition of insanity is the justice system.

I'm not for shooting someone in the head.
People can repent and be reformed into useful citizens.
I'm all for a second chances unless it is murder, rape or child molestation.
The sentence should be in the case of murder and the victim is still dead then the perp is still in prison making large rocks into smaller rocks for paving interstates and other roads and bridges.

There is a publication in our area called the "Jail Report" with pictures of the perps. Different weeks and the same pictures over and over.

It's time to stop the madness and send these dudes/dudettes to Afghanistan for their full sentences. Lots of rocks over there. AND! If they don't work they don't eat. Reading material would be text books and car repair type manuals, trade periodicals. My opinion is if you are in a prison you lost your right to read girlie magazines.

It would not do for me to be Supreme Dictator.

Justice or revenge?
What are you looking for?
Laws can and will be changed, maybe not to your amusement or liking . . .
Heron

Impartial, just, correct . . .which is the hardest to do?
Cultural aspects will determine what a society will do in all cases.
Heron

Ted Nugent articulates my sentiments a lot more clearly than I.