The making of Behemot

Gabor- The ride with you can't be as wild as the one where John, Jeff Jones, Dave Bacon and I got some airtime in the Nissan. Or, the late night ride back to Orlando with John lighting a cigarette, violating Animals airspace, and while Animal was in the middle of the back seat, ordering Dave Bacon to immediately roll the window down so he could blow his stomach out on the roads centerline while we are passing another car! Now that was excitement! Hey, if Gabor has those goggles on and his briefs, I may be hurling up pork ribs myself! Gabor, on second thought, I will just ride in your trunk. Let me out at the airport. Ha. Stan
Now Stan, you know I was just making my self at home vomiting on that fine city street, it reminded me of home, gun shots,hookers and that nice black man that followed John into his motel room uninvited..

I did have to laugh about the roaches. they grow them big in Fla...lol

besides I still did not lose my new hat while hurling chunks on main street.

Of course I thought when you spilled you drink and had to get out at the gas station was kind of amusing, everyone there thought we where all nuts.

Anthony and I are supposed to get the new display truck for Phoenix Rotor craft next wednesday. so Plans are I will be at Bensen Days with Phoenix and a nice display of the Products.

yep I have a good way to deter people violating my air space.

I need a sign.. no smoking with in 100 feet..lmao

lord knows,can Bensen Days handle another year of our crew..lol

Attachments

• 100_0102.jpg
    100_0102.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0093.jpg
    100_0093.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0090.jpg
    100_0090.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0216.jpg
    100_0216.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
Please Gab my brother!
No more pictures of you in a swim suit!!!
Females only, I was eating breakfast at the time and became ill.

Please Gab my brother!
No more pictures of you in a swim suit!!!
Females only, I was eating breakfast at the time and became ill.

John, don't you know that is one of those new Florida Flight suits, they are designed for ultra light pilots, they weigh less so give the aircraft better performance, they are tight fitting to create less drag.

And a bright color to help find the pilot in the event that he should go down in a swamp. also eco friendly, there is not enough material there to choke the resident Florida Alligators, so there for, it has the approval of P.I.T.A. and Florida wild life control.

Thanks Tim I don't mine the verbal description, thank you for not posting pictures of it.

And I just noticed the the 3rd picture you took, There is Gab, Dave Bacon, Me, and Stan.

Gab and I are making a scene, and our buddy Stan has his head down and trying to get away pretending he doesn't know us? What's up with that?

Tim- You have got to drive your Subaru down. I could put in lots of gas since I won't have to rent a car. We could let John drive. Stan
Oh no, I love my Subaru way to much to let john go ditch jumping with it. I don't have my skid plates and bull bar on it yet...lol

beside I have seen how fast these guys are with tools at that airport, my 2.5 Soobie engine would be in a gyro in minutes..lmao

Yaw Mon, I'll bet it jumps much higher with less damage too.

I'm ALL IN!

PS:
This group would not steal the motor.

IMHO

They will put it back when the fly-in is over.

Gabor- The ride with you can't be as wild as the one where John, Jeff Jones, Dave Bacon and I got some airtime in the Nissan. Or, the late night ride back to Orlando with John lighting a cigarette, violating Animals airspace, and while Animal was in the middle of the back seat, ordering Dave Bacon to immediately roll the window down so he could blow his stomach out on the roads centerline while we are passing another car! Now that was excitement! Hey, if Gabor has those goggles on and his briefs, I may be hurling up pork ribs myself! Gabor, on second thought, I will just ride in your trunk. Let me out at the airport. Ha. Stan
It reminded me of my fraternity road trip/ party and just as wild and crazy. :cool:

What a great memory!! :whoo:

I'm trying to get the Jack-Ass camera crew to following us around this year.

Good to see the build log has started back up again.

Looks very nice work Gaby but don't rock the boat. You know that the industry standard is... yup, two weeks!!!

Yeah, and Stan is beginning on the Genesis which will be ready in about about...???

Have any bit's arrived yet??? Ahh...oh yes, let's see those would be in about...

You certainly started that one Stan.:)

That is awesome! You need highway bars sticking out the side too for those long trips. :p

Chop

That is just a flat a$$ fantastic set up on those pedals and brakes.

Tony

Gabor- I sure know how to pick smart friends. Dang, I did good. Your pedal setup is well thought out. Stan

And the fabricating machine is BACK and better than ever. I have just created the setup for my heal brakes. Everything has to be adjustable for the purposes of vertically challenged friend who might want to fly the Behemoth. (uhum uhum John??? Lmao) Sooooo this is what I got done today. Full stroke on the cylinders although it won't ever need a full stroke for braking. So now that the bad weather is over I shall be getting things done regularly. :)
I had missed this and that you are back to building!!!
Hey thank you for thinking of others (me)! And thank you for not making me sit on a pillow or carry rocks in my shirt like the first time I flew a para-sail solo.

Great design buddy!!!

Hi Gabor,
your setup reminds me of my first VW. First gear was unsynchronized so before a steep road bend you operated the break with the tip and the accellerator pedal with the heel of your right foot to revv up the engine to shift to lower gear. Meanwhile your left foot operated the clutch....helps if you're an accomplished mambo dancer for that sort of thing.....;-)

Last edited:
Gabor, How long did the doctor tell you to wear those shoes?

looks good gabby! diggin the camo pants! pray ya don't get the flack I'm gettin lol!

Who's that scraggly lookin' guy wearing the green jacket in the first photo? I seem to remember him from somewhere.

Gabor, your machine is lookin' really sharp. But both you and Mike must have some kind of sickness because your workshops are way to clean.