Home OK

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
Hope all went well with the trip home for everyone,, The Black is in the hangar. Stopped at Bud & Rhondas for the nite and chowed down...

And YES Mike Boyette,, I did feel guilty bout the FINE Food they put together for me..

Thankyou Herman, Paul and Dwanne for puttin up with my KrazyNess and I hope I didn't wear my welcome out..

Bill Mertle,,,

It goes without sayin,,,,
Your were GREATLY Missed Brother..
God Bless You and Yours

Jim Logan
Ora Cook
Dave Prater

You Know Yall were missed too.
and You were ALL still there,,, keepin me straight.

Thanks to ALL of Yall..

me&BLACK

Glad you ( and Black ) made it home safe.
I really enjoyed training with you , it was worth every penny maybe next time you see me you can get my name right. Thanks.
Sincerly,
Keith, Im mean Kurt, Im mean Kent

Steve- Its always an honor to hang out with you.......you are special.

Stan

Steve, It was great to see you. Like so many other's, I wish I had time to sit and talk with you a bit.
maybe next year?

p.s. Is Boo still with us?

Steve I regret missing Mentone this year. At the last minute, I was kicking myself and scowered for a commercial ticket but found 900$+ price tags. Next year.

Steve is a great guy. Pulled me to the side and gave me some good praise and helpful criticism during BD 2011. Won't forget it. Such a great CFI. Talked to me in a way that kept me coming back every few hours with more questions. Thanks for everything you do for the guys n gals that want to learn.

Yo Steve,

Enjoyed the time I got to spend with you and Black.

I thank you for what you do. Your time and efforts are appreciated.

Untill the next lesson,,,
Todd

Steve as always brother, glad as hell to see ya,,,,

Glad all went well and the Black is also safely at home. see ya soon.

Steve, Nice to see you and "The Black" again, glad you made it home safe. Jan enjoyed her ride and maybe has a better understanding of why we all enjoy Gyroplanes! Thanks!

Tom,
No Boo passed away..
Steve,
Bud and Ronda always put on a good meal..I can't wait to see what they pull off for BD's 2012 banquet..It was great to hang out with you at the local watering hole. Them boys are country...

Last edited:
Great to hear you made it home safe and sound and the black did too!

Thanks for contribution to the convention and the sport!

I got to see a lot of learning going on !!!

6013807106_76b28570be_z.jpg