Not food for thought police...dark news...

Thanks....

Thanks....

Its been too cold to work outside but that is changing. I have spent too much time here. The reason I posted the last predictions were because they were pretty fking loud. And when they come through with that much intensity, I know from experience it will happen, or suffer the consequences, 6 $ a gallon gas, the M.East on fire. etc etc. . Unfortunately this has become a personal battle with the closed minds here. And it should not be. Its the message. I wonder if these guys yell at the weather man when he is wrong ? There really are not that many deep thinkers here, It's just so sad. I have started a blog but I will have to keep it up and post a link when something new comes along.. Frankly it has been quiet since those 2 posts and only this past week I had to go back and re read what I posted when Egypt came on the news cause I was like Holy $hit....there it is. . But you know for some nothing will ever be good enough. No 2 events are ever exactly the same. So references to an event does not mean an exact duplicate of history. Whatever. Its over. I am 15' in the air building a hanger now...enjoy the winter.

He keeps posting, others rebute passionately. Who's the idiot?

I must admit a little entertaining for me while I keep the fire going......carry on.

Arguing with automan1223 is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
Automan 1223, It's good to be clever, but not to show it. Do not seek greatness for yourself through the forum and do not crave honor.
TAKE IT EASY..... BUT TAKE IT

Last edited:
The Seer'er

The Seer'er

"'tis better to be a silent fool, than open ones mouth and prove it"

Arguing with a prediction is kind of foolish isnt´t it?
It is up to the readers to be clever . . .
Lets try an exercise shall we?
I say the word "nut cracker" . . .what do you think? (hint, relate it to the situation)
Heron

Okay !
Now back to the " gravity thingy " , will that make me weigh less ?

Jonathan, I have never been accused of having a close mind, until today. But you got to give me something that is at least close to work with. The actual fact is for the 1st time the Egyptians are not protesting Israel but only discussing democracy and their 30 year president ruin of Egypt’s economy and lack of jobs. It has absolutely nothing to do with Israel!!! Moshe is not in this Dance! No logical mind can stretch the truth that far.

I disagree, you predicted NOTHING discernible to ACTUAL current events and most of the above is just incorrect too = Stock Market, the need for medicine, everything so far.

Jonathan for you to gain any respect as a Physic with anyone but you, you have to Name the actual country, or the actual leader involved and all the events must occur in the same time frame.
We will let you misspell Mubarak’s name a little like 'Hitler to Hister' but not let you get away with the oldest carnie trick in the magicians book = look for the vaguest (any) reference you can find to any country that ever went to war with Israel.

In Addition, anyone that would have followed your advice, would have not traveled for 2 weeks for no reason, purchased medicine that they did not need or use, purchased emergency supplies they did not need or use, and they would have lost money in the stock market by not investing when it’s been going up since your prediction and of course if we wait long enough all of this will come true eventually, just not at the same time in history to make it really match your prediction.

Also, what good is any so called prediction if it can’t be used until after the event happens and you have to decode it in order to make it fit your prediction. It becomes a Useless prediction that can then only serve ones vanity or delusion if ill.

Your revisions method of saying well if I did not get the right leader or country forget the leader I Named and just look for any country that ever went to war against Israel and select the country that is now in the news.

Gee I feel like suck a dummy for not guessing I needed to go back to 1967 and have to pick which ONE of the other three countries that were involved in the 6 day war. Why not go all the way back to the Romans then you could say. Well most of the modern countries are related to the Romans and then it would be almost impossible for you to be wrong= every country and every unnamed leader of same. In your mind and using your logic how can you lose?

By your rules I can do much better than this ‘vague and incorrect prediction’ and provide the names of the actual countries that will be in the news.

1) For 2011 look for riots and or threats of war from Egypt, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Israel, and parts of Africa.
2) Other countries like Egypt, seeing the prosperity of Iraq new democracy will become jealous and riots will break out in there countries for the same reasons.
3) There will be Muslim terrorist attacks on many countries.
4) Don’t travel at some point to be named after it happen as a plane is going to crash.
5) There will be floods and a major hurricane back east and a earthquakes out west with rain and mud slides again this year.
6) Do not sail by the tip of Africa there are going to be pirate attacks.
7) The stock market will go down, and then the market will go back up.
8) Gold and silver will continue to increase in value.
9) By the end of December 2012 there may be riots in the USA and many other countries, interest rate will skyrocket some time in our future. This will happen unless congress stops the spending then it could be postponed or even be prevented.
10) Buy gold instead of saving dollars.
11) Open an account in a foreign currency as some time in our future the US government will restrict your bank account access totally or to some scheme of odd and even day’s access with a limit on how much you can withdraw.
12) Have a boat or place to go out of the city (with friends or family) well stocked with supplies by Jan 2013!

Jonathan what did you tell us = “If I was a good friend of yours, you would think these predictions or forecasts were the most incredible thing you ever saw in your whole life.”

I fear you will be the only one finding my prediction the most incredible thing you ever saw in your whole life.
I am the GREATEST! Hahahahahaha

Last edited:
@Heron...
Yaw Mon, I B Psychic, or ... it could be just understanding human nature, economics, past history, probability, and/or the intent and actions or inaction's of current governments.

Last edited:
Are you deaf or blind ?

Are you deaf or blind ?

First of all could you please learn to spell and learn the definitions of words you use. I agree I am not Physic never claimed to be. . ?

Psychic. , the word is Psychic, not Physic. Their definitions are 2 different things.

Physic:
phys·ic
   /ˈfɪzɪk/ Show Spelled [fiz-ik] Show IPA noun, verb, -icked, -ick·ing.
–noun
a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.
any medicine; a drug or medicament.
Archaic . the Medical art or profession.
Obsolete . natural science.
–verb (used with object)
to treat with or act upon as a physic or medicine.
to work upon as a medicine does; relieve or cure.
Use physic in a Sentence
See images of physic
Search physic on the Web
Origin:
1250–1300; (n.) ME fisyk ( e ), phisik ( e ) (< OF fisique ) < L physica natural science (ML: medical science) < Gk physikḗ science of nature, n. use of fem. adj.: pertaining to nature (akin to phŷlon tribe, phylon); (v.) ME, deriv. of the n.

—Can be confused:  physic, physique

Psychic:

psy·chic
   /ˈsaɪkɪk/ Show Spelled[sahy-kik] Show IPA
–adjective Also, psy·chi·cal.
of or pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental ( opposed to physical).
Psychology . pertaining to or noting mental phenomena.
outside of natural or scientific knowledge; spiritual.
of or pertaining to some apparently nonphysical force or agency: psychic research; psychic phenomena.
sensitive to influences or forces of a nonphysical or supernatural nature.
–noun
a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium.
Use psychic in a Sentence
See images of psychic
Search psychic on the Web
Origin:
1855–60; < Gk psȳchikós of the soul. See Psyche, -ic

2. Do you own a radio, TV or internet connection ? You could not be more wrong about the Moshe is dancing... Rebel Groups in Egypt......They ARE CALLING FOR WAR WITH ISRAEL !! please turn on Fox news, or any channel that has somewhat live coverage of the chaos going on over there. They are calling for the gas line to be shut off going to ISRAEL and all out war !!! Where have you been ??? Go and ask any 45 + year old person who Moshe Dayan is and what he was most notable for and the last 3 people I asked in a quest to decypher the message was 6 day war with Egypt. No $hit. Maybe you will realize the point if you do the same thing yourself.

I have some good video from lunch today on the DVR that I am going to upload on you tube when time allows..., its content is even startling to me in its accuracy cause frankly, at the time when I posted it I did not even believe such things were to come about. But party is not over yet, its just getting started. The Dancing is happening, all across the ARAB world. IF it happens or not is irrelevant at this point. The language and psychic impression coming off the middle east is right on target with the Moshe Dayan reference I provided. You show me another location from any internet report other than your own nonsense, or psychics web page and I will kiss your ass. None of it was in the public mind back in late OCT / Nov. .

3. Give you something to work with ???. Tell me about the short bus. I could give you a road map and ask you to find "earth" and you will still give me a blank stare and still tell me you are lost and that I have given you so little to work with. Not even funny. I don't even know why I am arguing with you except that you are exactly the type of wise guy that could be told not where to ride and then go and splatter yourself all over a dry lake bed. Have fun. ...
I never said I was a psychologist, I have no desire to figure you out.

End of transmission.

Jonathan

Jonathan, I have never been accused of having a close mind, until today. But you got to give me something that is at least close to work with. The actual fact is for the 1st time the Egyptians are not protesting Israel but only discussing democracy and their 30 year president ruin of Egypt’s economy and lack of jobs. It has absolutely nothing to do with Israel!!! Moshe is not in this Dance! No logical mind can stretch the truth that far.

I disagree, you predicted NOTHING discernible to ACTUAL current events and most of the above is just incorrect too = Stock Market, the need for medicine, everything so far.

Jonathan for you to gain any respect as a Physic with anyone but you, you have to Name the actual country, or the actual leader involved. We will let you misspell Mubarak’s name a little like 'Hitler to Hister' but not let you get away with the oldest carnie trick in the magicians book = look for the vaguest (any) reference you can find to any country that ever went to war with Israel.

In Addition, anyone that would have followed your advice, would have not traveled for 2 weeks for no reason, purchased medicine that they did not need or use, purchased emergency supplies they did not need or use, and they would have lost money in the stock market by not investing when it’s been going up since your prediction and of course if we wait long enough all of this will come true eventually, just not at the same time in history to make it really match your prediction.

Also, what good is any so called prediction if it can’t be used until after the event happens and you have to decode it in order to make it fit your prediction. It becomes a Useless prediction that can then only serve ones vanity or delusion if ill.

Your revisions method of saying well if I did not get the right leader or country forget the leader I Named and just look for any country that ever went to war against Israel and select the country that is now in the news.

Gee I feel like suck a dummy for not guessing I needed to go back to 1967 and have to pick which ONE of the other three countries that were involved in the 6 day war. Why not go all the way back to the Romans then you could say. Well most of the modern countries are related to the Romans and then it would be almost impossible for you to be wrong= every country and every unnamed leader of same. In your mind and using your logic how can you lose?

By your rules I can do much better than this ‘vague and incorrect prediction’ and provide the names of the actual countries that will be in the news.

1) For 2011 look for riots and or threats of war from Egypt, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Israel, and parts of Africa.
2) Other countries like Egypt, seeing the prosperity of Iraq new democracy will become jealous and riots will break out in there countries for the same reasons.
3) There will be Muslim terrorist attacks on many countries.
4) Don’t travel at some point to be named after it happen as a plane is going to crash.
5) There will be floods and a major hurricane back east and a major earthquake out west with rain and mud slides again this year.
6) Do not sail by the tip of Africa there are going to be pirate attacks.
7) The stock market will go down, and then the market will go back up.
8) Gold and silver will continue to increase in value.
9) By December of 2012 there may be riots in the USA and many other countries, interest rate will skyrocket some time in our future. This will happen unless congress stops the spending then it could be postponed or even be prevented.
10) Buy gold instead of saving dollars.
11) Open an account in a foreign currency as some time in our future the US government will restrict your bank account access totally or to some scheme of odd and even day’s access with a limit on how much you can withdraw.

Jonathan what did you tell us = “If I was a good friend of yours, you would think these predictions or forecasts were the most incredible thing you ever saw in your whole life.”

I fear you will be the only one finding my prediction the most incredible thing you ever saw in your whole life.
I am the GREATEST! Hahahahahaha

@Jonathan
Thank you for the spelling lesson God knows I need it!

As to the rest of you logic(???) I disagree totally with you conclusions. We are worried about the Muslim Brotherhood getting into power after these demonstrations regarding democracy and what that may mean to Israel in the future.
To take credit for predicting current events, I feel you should have CLEARLY seen Egypt or the leader not some obscure reference to Israel and all of your predictions should occur in the same time period, like Casey and Nostradamus did!

Again, these demonstration have absolutely nothing (for the first time) to do with Israel. Who gets in power will affect Israel and the US as well but that will be in the future and not in the time frame of your prediction.

I do see and understand that you are grasping at straws so some portion of your prediction will be correct. It's not, to any logical thinking person in my view.

... In addition, you will learn that my predictions will prove to be much better than yours only spelled incorrectly due to dyslexia and my inability to actually see any difference in those two words, even now.

PS:
Way to make fun of the handicapped!!!:boink:

Last edited:
Talking pals:
Catholics = ages
Evangelics = minutes
Mulsim = puleeeseeee! (Allah knows I have tried)(hey! that is a nono, I am infidel)
All other religions = so good so far!
Jonathan (or is it on?) may hear voices, not a problem here, but they botter him and he thinks of us, (assumed he is not in other foruns) and comes here saying what he sees as important . . .what is wrong with that?
I saw a little hint that people will loose something by listening to him, am I right? That is ludicrous, he wants us to be spiritualy prepared, that is all . . .
We should be used to him by now . . .but the schoolyard is funnier . . .
Heron

@Heron
I do not mine Jonathan's post really! I usually do just ignore them. If he wishes folks to think he is Nostradamus what harm does it do?

But when I read his posts and break out the predictions and they do not even come close to matching. And then our friend posts "you would think these predictions or forecasts were the most incredible thing you ever saw in your whole life."

I begin to truthfully worry about our friends mental health and hope he can see the wild leaps in logic needed to share his view and perhaps he might wish to listen to the warning signs.

I'm really trying to help, not bust him on being the 'P' word. (Can't spell it)

Last edited:
John
If that thing about the magnetic field is true, Jonathan will get worse and there is nothing we can do for him. Just pray . . .
One of the simptoms is that loonie people will be loonier and I don´t say that in a funny manner, the moon really affects people.
I used to be more angry and excitable about lots of stuff, but I feel a strange calm about me . . .thank God, it is very anoying your mind all over the spectrum.
I still think the next years will be great years to live . . .I have been ready to go for some time now . . .
The rain is doing a number here and by the looks of the thing, Australia will get hit again . . .as you guys with the whites stuff.
This middle east thing also will reach its peak, now it is time to see who is who!
I would not like to be in Jonathan´s shoes nowadays, just hang in there Mecanico!
Heron

What a scam

What a scam

Jonathan,

I will not question your sincerity ... I think you sincerely believe the information you disseminate is accurate. But it is nothing more than Jean Dixon crap. The kind of general nonsense that can (and will) be construed any way you want it to be to make it seem like your not full of crap.

Have you even been right on any of of it? You are what I call a "post-predictor" ... that is the guy who looks back at events and says "I saw it coming" but never really told anyone until AFTER it occurred.

It's interesting that you mention you had strong "feelings" prior to 9-11. Why did you not warn the world? Where is the evidence that you published one thought relating to 9-11.

I do not know what motivates you ... maybe you believe you have some mission to save us all. But it ain't working.

My challenge to you: Name one big event that you can point to where there is proof you published warnings beforehand. And not some general BS ... but real facts and figures that could be tied to the event.

I'm waiting.

BTW ... if you keep making general predictions about "world events" without detail ... you are bound to hit a time when something does happen and you'll get all warm and fuzzy about how you "predicted it".

This is the fodder for fools.

Rothomaz (remove the H if not needed)
I did warn on this very Forum, or was the old one?
When the Florida Electoral Fiasco went on, I said: Something big is about to happen, but wasn´t talking about how great GWB´s could be. Just did not think it was that big!
NOw, when you get frustrated, you use words like "disseminate", relating Jonathan´s views and thoughts with a decease . . .is it simptomatic or what?
What good does it do?
Finding "negative" slant to a speech and pointing it out helps any?
Don´t think so.
Downplaying its importance? No use for it . . .
Loosing your time by pondering and answering is not the best you can do.
Don´t like the show? Switch to a better channel . . .
Or stay here and stand the heat, at the end I expect we will be closer and not further apart.
thanks
Heron

Heron said:
NOw, when you get frustrated, you use words like "disseminate", relating Jonathan´s views and thoughts with a decease . . .is it simptomatic or what?

Dictionaries are wonderful things...

From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of DISSEMINATE
transitive verb

1: to spread abroad as though sowing seed <disseminate ideas>
2: to disperse throughout

— dis·sem·i·na·tion \-ˌse-mə-ˈnā-shən\ noun
— dis·sem·i·na·tor \-ˈse-mə-ˌnā-tər\ noun

Last edited: