To get rid of SPAM post

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
SPAM, wonderful SPAM.

I prefer sausage, egg and SPAM. SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Can I have that with spam instead of the sausage and egg?

Vienna sausages also deserve just a LITTLE respect ?!?!

fj

I had the privilege to photograph Michael Palin earlier this week. 73 years old now. Looking good.

I have had Polish sausage, German sausage, Italian sausages and even Redneck Country sausages.
But only Jim would want a little French sausage!
lol

Steve, I had to Google Michael's name to see who he is. Over here he is not too well known. But, for you, great opportunity . I'm sure the photos were well composed and captured the man "as he is" and not some photoshop media promotion.

For me personally Michael Palin is one of the best Pythons - have a look at his Blackmail sketch or Lion Tamer.

Just shot Tom Jones - looked a bit tired and emotional as he recalled his early life and late wife.

Steve, I had to Google Michael's name to see who he is. Over here he is not too well known.
Not too well known? Every one of my friends can quote all the Pythons all day and night. Maybe you're too young or have been running with the wrong crowd . . .
(Personally,I'd put Monty Python and the Holy Grail among the top three movies ever made.)

Here's Michael Palin at his best in the Lumberjack Sketch,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY

and the spam sketch that started this whole thing:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

When you get done with those, search youtube for "dead parrot", "ministry of silly walks", and "Spanish inquisition"

Thank you WaspAir, MikeG and Jeff for your polite responses to my lack of knowledge about a very well known person of whom I knew nothing.

Bryan,
Funny, I fry my Vienna Sausaqe in Spam juice.

For sure about this thread, it has a lot of Spam in it.

TOMGYRO ................. The Spam skit is where the computer term SPAM comes from. Seriously.

Albatross!