Pilots without pants

I was trying to keep Stan and Tim from getting hurt.

Ed is sandbagging.

Nearly everyone is taller than Ed and I have not seen it change the outcome of an encounter.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

The local gangs know to look out for her.

She looks all cute and cuddly but she can be quite focused.

No sense in taking bets because it is not going to happen.

The gyroplane sport has a bad enough reputation without some gyro girl kicking a helicopter pilot’s butt at one of our events.

Stan does throw a mean tomahawk.

Thank you, Vance
Ok...Mister I'm getting a little tried of you talking about my height challenges!

Maybe it's you I ought to take on in the Vat full of Jello!!

How could you suggest a Tomahawk...that's a deadly weapon!

Cut and Cuddly what am I a freakin' Teddy bear??

I've set my focus on you buster!! I wouldn't have to worry about being "Delicate" with you either I know you "Weak Spots Baby"

You'd be Begin' for mercy...."Oh Ed I Give, I Give!"....LOL

Matter-of-fact...you'd be putty in my hands....

};->

"Stan does throw a mean tomahawk".
Up untill now I always thought you residents of USA to be mostly nancy-boy's, but using tomahawks in a jello fight, that really could be fun.
Might be a bit hard to hang onto and slip around somewhat, better be careful you don't cut some of your own body parts off.

I would buy an airline ticket to watch Vance and Ed in the vat of jello sorting out who's the boss. If you can set the date for mid Feb 2011 I will be in San Diego visiting family so I could drive up then.

Graeme.

"Stan does throw a mean tomahawk".
Up untill now I always thought you residents of USA to be mostly nancy-boy's, but using tomahawks in a jello fight, that really could be fun.
Might be a bit hard to hang onto and slip around somewhat, better be careful you don't cut some of your own body parts off.

I would buy an airline ticket to watch Vance and Ed in the vat of jello sorting out who's the boss. If you can set the date for mid Feb 2011 I will be in San Diego visiting family so I could drive up then.

Graeme.
Graeme.....what exactly is a Nancy-Boy??

Oh by the way...I already thought that it was fairly obvious who's the Boss! I am after all SgurlGoddess...Vance is just Vance he takes his orders from me.

It would be no contest with Vance. He would just lay back and give in when I tell him to "Say my name Bitch"...as he knows he should! SgurlGoddess you rein Supreme!

Cheers! Ed

What happens in Nipomo stays in Nipomo!

What happens in Nipomo stays in Nipomo!

It is my understanding that a Nancy-Boy is what our Govanator refers to as a girlyman

Generally speaking the Narragansett didn’t use tomahawks.

They used spears, arrows and an interesting sort of club.

Stan is the one who throws tomahawks.

I love SqurlEd, that is why I married her.

Thank you, Vance

Graeme- Would you kindly just spit it out what you are trying to insinuate? You come in my other thread dredging up some related queer site that you are trying to associate with me. Then you are in here and up to the same cute tactics. I very rarely talk to anyone like this , but my string has been pulled by you. So just come out and ask me directly what's o your mind or just butt out. Ok? I am tired of this. Stan

Stan I have learned the ignore option works great he is another one that don't seem to contribute to the forum. so he is now been added as has Redbaron.

my new years res. is to add many more to my ignore list and not let people stress me.
life is to short for idiots.

It is my understanding that a Nancy-Boy is what our Govanator refers to as a girlyman

Generally speaking the Narragansett didn’t use tomahawks.

They used spears, arrows and an interesting sort of club.

Stan is the one who throws tomahawks.

I love SqurlEd, that is why I married her.

Thank you, Vance

Yeah you Naragansetts just took your interesting sort of club and knocked the woman you wanted over the head and made off with her...right??

But I'm the one who snagged you and I'm German! We are quite clever sort folks! Your club won't work on me Vance!
;-P

Spitting it out

Spitting it out

Graeme- Would you kindly just spit it out what you are trying to insinuate? You come in my other thread dredging up some related queer site that you are trying to associate with me. Then you are in here and up to the same cute tactics. I very rarely talk to anyone like this , but my string has been pulled by you. So just come out and ask me directly what's o your mind or just butt out. Ok? I am tired of this. Stan

Never anything serious ment.
On your other thread with the video, I viewed it from the y-tube site not from here on the forum. I thought it was funny that it was listed with some gay video.
Here you come across as a John Wayne type Mans-Man, which is good and I admire that about you and believe that you are a straight honest bloke.
But if you can't handle someone taking the p1ss out of you maybe you are a nancy boy (girly man).

No offence ment but I did get a laugh from the responces.
I think Ed is the bigger man of you all ( again no offence to the lovely Ed).

Graeme.

Graeme- Sorry I took you wrong. It was the way it came across in the other thread. I usually don't have such a short string, but that one got snipped off and was lit. Your questioning me why the gay site was in with related videos pissed me off instantly, as I don't have a clue who or why other videos get lumped together. I will count to 10 next time, even if you say I am a queer. Ha. Stan

Never anything serious ment.
On your other thread with the video, I viewed it from the y-tube site not from here on the forum. I thought it was funny that it was listed with some gay video.
Here you come across as a John Wayne type Mans-Man, which is good and I admire that about you and believe that you are a straight honest bloke.
But if you can't handle someone taking the p1ss out of you maybe you are a nancy boy (girly man).

No offence ment but I did get a laugh from the responces.
I think Ed is the bigger man of you all ( again no offence to the lovely Ed).

Graeme.
Graeme- Sorry I took you wrong. It was the way it came across in the other thread. I usually don't have such a short string, but that one got snipped off and was lit. Your questioning me why the gay site was in with related videos pissed me off instantly, as I don't have a clue who or why other videos get lumped together. I will count to 10 next time, even if you say I am a queer. Ha. Stan

Graeme & Stan,
Thanks for explaining yourselves it's really nice to see men behave like true Gentlemen!! It's a rare thing these days!

I'm impressed! You both made my day!

♥♥♥You Guys are Awesome!!!!♥♥♥

Thankyou Stan and my apologies.
Graeme.