PRA Board Of Directors and Leadership Announcement

Hey, I find some of these posts quite humerous. If anyone wants to jump on me about helping Scott be our new president....please...say it. I will stay mute and not respond in this thread. Its your chance to vent without turning into an argument. Fair enough?

Someday its going to be known as our turn around and I will be glad I was a small part of it.

Stan

As much as I DISLIKE the P.R.A. and some of the crap that went on over the years I thought Rick would have been the man to make changes.

But now that Scott is the #1 man, my full support goes to him and the P.R.A. and the B.O.D. of the P.R.A.

When alot of P.R.A. members came through for Mary Jane last year I almost signed back up.

So now, I make the commitment and will become the newest member.

Who signs me up?

~~JAKE~~

Welcome aboard Jake!

Welcome aboard Jake!

I am proud to be a member of a club you belong to Jake.

Thank you, Vance

I am now an OFFICIAL member of the P.R.A. I believe 1990 was the last year I was active.

$50 could have bought a nice sac-o-weed or a carton of cigs--HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!! :)

jake,you are my kind of of crazy bugger(they say that about me.but truly crazy people dont live to be my age)having tact scores no points with real folks.i too have been a pra member on and off over the years,same with being a member of the local club(sunstate).sometimes work,the rat race,the grind,paying the bills get in the way.the main reason we are all here is the love of flight,especially gyro's,lets not forget that,screw politics among ourselves.....rob

I am now an OFFICIAL member of the P.R.A. I believe 1990 was the last year I was active.

$50 could have bought a nice sac-o-weed or a carton of cigs--HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!! :)
WE won't let you down Jake

SL

Jake . . .next time weed is on me! :hippie: :wacko:
The teeter tater continuous
PRA sucks! No it doesn't!
YOu guys are all dumb! (no exceptions here)
Get it going once and forever for Pete's sake . . .
Did you guys trying to contact Stan thought of this Forum? PM perhaps?
This is the Internet age you know?
And please stop the run for office sh1t!!! Don't you know arrogance is terminal?
Heron (very dead from arrogance)

Thom, I dont have a horse in this race, but your comments were poorly worded unless it was your intent to cause a fight. Just my opinion nothing else.
But you do have a horse in this race.

This effects everyone. I think I will run for a position on the BOD just to make sure EVERYONE has a say as to what goes on. We need some leadership and not followship around here. I question and evaluate everything for the good of all.

Last edited:
Thom- There will be a few board positions to run for. I always said I was only planning on doing one term if I was elected. I feel its good to move on and get new inputs. My term is finished at this years convention at Mentone. Stan

But you do have a horse in this race.

This effects everyone. I think I will run for a position on the BOD just to make sure EVERYONE has a say as to what goes on. We need some leadership and not followship around here. I question and evaluate everything for the good of all.

The race I am referring to is the contention that has arisen between you and others. Not about what has happened but by about the way it is being discussed. It is one thing to disagree and another to be dis-agreable.

The race I am referring to is the contention that has arisen between you and others. Not about what has happened but by about the way it is being discussed. It is one thing to disagree and another to be dis-agreable.

Joe

The problem here is that it hasn't been discussed. Just one or two trying to put someone else down for questioning the decision.

I question and evaluate everything for the good of all.

So, you think that Stan Foster, Myself, Ernie B, Rick Whittridge, Duane Hunn, Robert Rymer, John Gillmore, Ron Menzie, Ron Iaconis and Tom Milton are not making decisions for the good of the membership?? Then for the good of whom?

Do you mind explaining how we are evaluating everything just for the good of us?

You have proven by your posts that you are not only very poor in asking questions and finding out how things work before making snap decisions and accusations but also that you exhibit poor judgment in group discussions.

You will have a BIG learning curve just to understand how things work, much less exceed that and " evaluate everything for the good of all".

A BOD needs diversity but also needs to be able to work together.

Good luck with that.

BINGO.

Last edited:
Joe

The problem here is that it hasn't been discussed. Just one or two trying to put someone else down for questioning the decision.

Thom, you did not QUESTION anything!

Questions would have been good, especially onces that are adult and conversational.

All you have done is make inflammatory accusations and statements showing you are jumping to conclusions about a process you don't even understand.

That is not " questioning " just scroll back up and see if you can find a question from you in your posts! I can't!

Last edited:
It has been said that David slew 10,000 philistines with the jaw bone of a ass,each day some good ideas and are slewn by the same weapon

So you are saying that in order for someone to question a decision that there has to be a question mark at the end for you to understand??????????