ATT Rick E

birdy

Aircraft
open frame single seat & a 'wasa' RAF, among other types.
Total Flight Time
7000 odd, bout 5000 gyro
Mate, i cant git onto the new ***** oz forum, but read where your askn bout that opal poison.
Dont touch it.
I wouldnt use it to start a fire, coz it wouldnt.

And dont believe any of the crap the sperts tell you, coz its crap.
There is a reason why they flog it off out ere, and its not the ' official' reason.

Just hope you read this before you f*** your gyro with it.

Thanks Chris and Birdy, the research I have done indicates that it is only used as a replacement for 91 which I don't use anyway.
I found my way onto the Oz forum Birdy but it appears a lot of others are having trouble. Maybe ASRA should post on here how to get on!!!!!!

Thanks Chris and Birdy, the research I have done indicates that it is only used as a replacement for 91 which I don't use anyway.
I found my way onto the Oz forum Birdy but it appears a lot of others are having trouble. Maybe ASRA should post on here how to get on!!!!!!

I cant work it out either

No wurrys Rick.
I could rite a book on the things that have gon rong with others donks usen that poison.
Cors, the sperts tell you its just like regular ulp, and theoreticaly, the donk dont know the difference, but everythn from v8 tojos to mowers say otherwise.
Theyd never sell any ofit if they told the truth.

I cant get on the ASRA forum either so dont feel bad :) !! Thats progress for you but have patience, it ll eventually come good.

I have been trying to weed out the trouble makers.;)

Wish I knew what I was doing, might make thing better for all.

Graeme.