weather in wauchula,

Hey Bud it was 3 degree Tuesday morning.

Wauchula usually freezes overnight a few times per year.

Oranges get sweeter, needs cold, just not long , or 26* or less kinda freezes.

Those that live in non-concreted areas (lots of trees) know how much colder it can get.
I'm under full oaks in St Aug., Burrrrrrrrrrr!

98% efficient natural gas fired forced air... :first:

I guess it don't get much better than that. Do you use a humidifier with that ?

How bad are your gas bills? Higher than 300/mth ? I love my natural gas !

Had to work on a nasty oil furnace yesterday..... the tank was outside & the oil line was freezing up. We heat traced the oil line. We were lucky to get the heat trace, it was sold out everywhere.

They are calling for higher than normal temps this weekend !

3 degrees

3 degrees

Hey Bud it was 3 degree Tuesday morning.

Yes George, the kids did not drip the kitchen faucets and they froze, did not burst however ! Right now at 6;45 am it is sprinkling some rain. Not much though.
Are you going to be able to make Bensen Days ? Hope so.:flame:

I guess it don't get much better than that. Do you use a humidifier with that ?

How bad are your gas bills? Higher than 300/mth ? I love my natural gas !

Had to work on a nasty oil furnace yesterday..... the tank was outside & the oil line was freezing up. We heat traced the oil line. We were lucky to get the heat trace, it was sold out everywhere.

They are calling for higher than normal temps this weekend !

its a closed system, uses outside air for combustion and return, so humidity stays reasonably stable in the 30% area. Gas bill has been approximately 1/3 of the previous system....

its a closed system, uses outside air for combustion and return, so humidity stays reasonably stable in the 30% area. Gas bill has been approximately 1/3 of the previous system....

I suspect that is a 'modulating' furnace... just curious... what brand did you go with (I run a small heating and AC company).