Welcome Mat

Welcome Fox!!

You type good english for someone that only understands french.

Hi Fox welcome to the forum. We do have French speaking members here whom can help in case of language barrier. Fly safe :)

Hi Everyone - I'm a newbie to gyros but flown several Army helicopters over the course of the last 21 years and counting. This is a great community, I recognize that already! Thanks for all you do for those of us relying on your experience. Live in Fayetteville, NC - Looking forward to meeting folks and having a great time!

Blue skies, full tanks, and a pegged fun meter...

Hey Blue welcome to the forum. You happened to live where some of the best of the gyro community reside nearby. Lucky!!! This place it the best there is in gyro world for all the info you could ever want...... Sometimes even a bit more than some would like to know...
Welcome aboard:)

Greeting Blue and welcome to the forum!!!

Sorry I missed your post Fox!
Welcome to the forum!!!

Became a member couple months ago.Been flying fixed wing for a few years now and decided to look in to gyros to add on my pilot lic.Lots of good info here and glad to be here. Any good gyro instructors in Parkersburg WV. area or within a reasonable distance.

New to forum

New to forum

Hi gents! I own a bensen with a mcculloch 72hp. Has anyone used a fuel oil ratio other than the 10 to 1 as per specs

Hello Everyone, my name is Andrew Gibson from New England. I am just now getting back into flying after a very long absence... gps, LSA... and the upgrade in gyro quality is amazing... when I was a kid in the 70's gyros were always in the very experimental category... but now, they are a legit form of safe transportation. Very cool stuff, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. Hopefully one day I will be able to add some value...; )

Andrew,

Welcome. When I was young, there were ads for gyrocopter plans in the back of comic books and other magazines. Made your imagination soar! Who ever thought they would become so popular.

Tom

Hey folks!
New to the forum and mighty glad to have found it! Flew aircraft many years ago bf (befor family) and am now chomping at the bit to get back into it! I have been studying up on gyros and have selected the parsons two place as my first build.I am having a LOT!! of trouble finding plans tho lee scatt has offered help (again, thanks lee). I have a ton off questions for anyone who has experience in this area and could really use any documentation on the parsons. Love the forum and look forward to this new project!

Hello all,

I am sorry to say that after 30 some years of rotor and fixed wing aerostructure design I do not own or fly any air vehicles. But none of my parts have fallen off yet, so I must have gotten something right ... :)

But I digress, my main purpose of joining this Forum is to float some ideas and justifications (digital simulation) of same in order to "upset" the current technology in the rotorcraft industry. Having worked for part 23, 25, 27 & 29 OEM Airframers on both sides of the Atlantic,

I hope that this forum will critique some of my "hair brain/nervous looking" rotary wing designs... :)

robert

Gregory from Medina Ohio

Gregory from Medina Ohio

I just got the flying bug and am shopping around for a local Flight School and some help on purchasing an Auto-gyro. Just trying to get a little more educated on maint. and operating costs of this whole thing. I figured speaking with owner/operators would be a pretty good place to start.

Selling enclosed & open cockpits

Selling enclosed & open cockpits

Mike@ KFAY -cell #910-257-7322 [email protected] All I have is iphone, not sure about putting photos on here. I have tooling molds to make what you want for most gyro's (cockpits).
Photos are better if i send them to your PC.. Builders who want to have their own design and have building experience, this is a way to save money.

Hi everybody! Let me introduce: Your forum is full of good ideas and images, that reason for my registration. I'm 50years young man and I like heli, and searching for coaxial technical details. I live in Czech Republic, near town Brno.
Joe

Just found this thread. It seems like it's necessary to introduce myself :)
My name's Andrey. I'm 33 y.o. from Russia (not Moscow ;) ). Last year I made my first solo flight in a glider.
Last month I flew autogyro (MTOsport) for the first time and definitely fell in love with it. I'm attending ground school for my PPL now and seriously considering getting gyro license first. Probably I will. This forum is the great place. Thanks to all of you answering my question and tolerating my ignorance :)