G'Day Birdy

Gordon Gibson

Birdy!!
You sun-burned, cow banging, beef chomping, wide brimmed hat wearing, Blundestone boot wearing, aerobatic gyro flying, great grandson of a bloody Pommy bank robber!!
How are ya?

I thought I would say hello on the 'off topic' section.
We love your posts, they are often a source of light relief for me and the other lurkers. And I reckon you might just be a bit smarter than what you make out too!! You should get some video together of your type of flying, you might be able to make a quid selling them to unsuspecting gyro folks!

Yeah, I enjoyed my time at Glen Helen, the girls were pretty (fierce) there too. Did quite a few hours but mostly around in circles.

Take care, Gordon Gibson.

Gordon,you clown.
A couple o corrections mate.
Cow growi'n.[that's as close as I get to em.]
Thong wear'n.[too hot for bloody boots.]
Definatly not aerobatic.[no unnessicary risks.][this it probably where me n' Chuck clash,He does choreograghed,calculated stunts.I just take the od calculated risk.]
And if you knew me heritage you would probably report me and claim the reward.

I reckon I'v mannaged to paint a decevingly inteligent picture of meself too.
I got some musteri'n on tape the other day,might take it to the BS flyin.

Catcharon ya Kiwi basterd.

Hey, where is this B**l S**t flyin?

Aussie Paul.

Hello from a yank

Hello from a yank

G'day to you mates, Birdy, Greg, Tim and Aussie Paul,

How are things down under?

Birdy, I thought Gordon's addressing you as he did, above, was pretty cute. But when you corrected him about the cow banging, you really got a chuckle from me.

Birdy, if you can figure out a way for me to get the mustering tape on line, I'd really like to see it.

Last edited:
Just back from the BS flyin,and there were alot of camers there and the main man said he would cut a propper vidio of the hole weekend.
After all this time I'v just found out how to play in me gyro,met allot of top people,perved on all their machines[23 in total,not bad for centeral oz] and for the first time in me life,I enjoyed some time doi'n nothi'n.

G'day Birdy

G'day Birdy

Good for you Birdy. Glad you were able to enjoy yourself. I'd love to see some pictures.

Goodbye for now

Goodbye for now

To all my Forum friends:

I will be leaving (temporarily) soon. :eek:
I am about to go back out to sea on the tuna boat, I should be back early June or thereabouts.

I have enjoyed participating in this forum for the last few months.

Fly safe & build safe.

Thanks & Regards, Gordon Gibson. :)