Certifications @ Mentone

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
If you have an aircraft and need it certified, I will be doing Airworthiness Certifications at Mentone.
E-mail me ASAP as the date is getting close.

It's getting too close if you don't have your N numbers already. I have 1, possibly 2.
I plan to give a seminar on registering and certifying your aircraft, during the convention.

Hey Tom,
too far to drag my gyro. Are you going to be at Shelbyville?
You have my cell phone number. Contact me .Big Dawg

N numbers

N numbers

It's getting too close if you don't have your N numbers already. I have 1, possibly 2.
I plan to give a seminar on registering and certifying your aircraft, during the convention.

What is the cost of the N number? is it the same as from the FAA? 5.00 I think? Let me know cause I think Dave Praters old machine might need one. See you at Oshkosh if your gonna be there and then we can talk.

Hey Tom,
too far to drag my gyro. Are you going to be at Shelbyville?
You have my cell phone number. Contact me .Big Dawg

I wouldn't miss Mentone or Shelbyville. I may have a helicopter certification in So Illinois fairly soon. I'll keep you posted.
p.s. Mentone is not that far, the PRA would love to have your gyro there AND your certification would be cheaper (I don't charge for travel at PRA or other gyro events)

What is the cost of the N number? is it the same as from the FAA? 5.00 I think? Let me know cause I think Dave Praters old machine might need one. See you at Oshkosh if your gonna be there and then we can talk.

The cost of the N number is $5.00 for a random number, $10.00 for available vanity numbers and $5.00 a year for reservation of a number (if you choose to do that)

I can't issue numbers, only the FAA can do that . I offer a registration service for those tha thate FAA paperwork. I will do all of the paperwork for anyone for a $20.00 fee (above the FAA fees)

I can't get away for Oshkosh. I'll be at Mentone, Wed thru Sat night.

Hey Tom,

Really glad to see that you're doing better.

Thanks for the kindness Ricky. I realized two really important thing during my recent illness:
1) there a bunch of really, really nice people in the rotorcraft community (actually, I have know that for 35 years

2) No matter how sick you are, there is always someone else suffering a lot more. I went on a small vacation right after I was released from frequent care. On the excursion boat with us was a young lady that must have had polio or something. Her walk was much worse than John Cleese's "Silly walks" and she had far more difficulty than I did on the pitching deck. My leg is healed, her's and many other's ilnesses are life long.
You take what life gives you and soldier on.

Tom- My Helicycle is almost ready for you to come and bless it! Vic called me and my turbine maintenance program passed the FAA scrutiny, so I should be signed off from him early next week. If you could do it before Mentone, then I will have that out of the way so Doug can do the factory checkout. Tom.....you are da man! Stan

Tom what is the cost for these inspections?
What are the requirements needed for a small single place gyro to get a pass?
Is there some guide lines in paper form to help me get my gyro ready for an inspection?
Everything is built with aircraft materials and very well constructed.Most people who see it think it came from a kit.
Thanks for the help,
Don