What's Your Favorite Movie?

My favorite of all time has to be the original 1951 version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still". I actually have a full sized GORT guarding the front door of my home!!

Porko Rosso was great. Incredible drawings.
Conan the barbarian and spaceballs. The Car was a classic.

The Joy of Sex With a Goat........................#9

Damn Amazing huh ? !

Damn Amazing huh ? !

I didn`t know this until now ... but ... my favorite movie is The Joy of Sex with A GOAT !!!!:eek: LMAO .
My Mrs. sure was surprised almost as much as I was .
Thanks for the laugh

The Car! A Classice. I had forgotten the firey demon sticking it's tongue out at the hero. Beautiful!

Not as good as "Army of Darkness", though

Anyone who has not seen Seabiscuit should go out right now and buy it or rent it. You are in that movie. Every one of you. It is a true story and you are in it.

Some folks think it is about a race horse , which is partly true , but mostly it is a story about good and decent people under pressure who win in the end.

And boy , do they ever win.

Get that movie and watch it , otherwise I will geld you.

Geld is a big fancy word for cutting the nuts off a horse . .

If you don't watch it , I will sharpen my knife , hoist the black flag and come looking for you.

Just watch the damn movie. True story and you are in it. Well at least your character is in it. The rest of you who have seen it already , watch it again.

Sure beats doing goats in the desert. Do I make myself clear ?

Whew , glad I got that off my chest. Assure me you will see the movie. I need to have a moment of relaxation if you please :)

It really is a true story and a good movie about decent people of good character who have been kicked around in life and survived as winners. The horse survived too. . ..

I put the knife away so just relax and enjoy the damn movie please . :)

Hollywood should hire only rotary wing pilots for movie reviews. Pilots only tell true stories.

Arnie

Last edited:
Hands down Star Wars. Not for the visual (although it is superb) but for the teachings of Yoda and the clear understanding the constant battle between the forces evil and the forces of good and the best explanation so far of the energy and how we use what they call "the force". (I also would like to keep my balls so I love Seabiscuit!!!) Once upon the time in the West. Just an awesome movie.

On that area I would like to point two movies
Bolero (Les un les autres) which point to a life fact: there are three kind of people
Those who tried and succeed
Those who tried and failed
Those who never tried
Happines is more present on the second group.

After the rain
A samurai is strande at a lodge by the river side and lots happen while he is there . . .human drama at its best.

Be good you all and may the Force be with you!
Heron