How much for Sparrowhawk

BSAFER

Haven't posted here in long time, but looking like I need to sell my Sparrowhawk. Worked on and off on it over last 5 years.

It's painted, and assembled up to attaching all the controls/cabling. Very close at maybee 90%. We are moving to small place, and just can't justify keeping it to the finish. Been so busy last couple years.

It's got the 2.5 Subaru, doors, heater, lots of the upgrades (control rods, etc)for it's model. Never purchased any of the radio/nav electronics.

Can anyone recommend what I should charge for it and where's the best place to list?

Sad day.
Brent

It will depend a lot on the quality of your work. If you complete the project and get it inspected you will do much better.

This is a poor time to try and sell with the economy and all. So I don't think you'll get top dollar. I really hate to name a price unless I see it in person.

As far as places to list. First get at least 6-10 good pictures. Make a list of everything completed/not completed. What's included etc. The more information the better.

Where to list. Well here is a good start along with ebay and Barnstormers. An ad in the PRA mag will also help but it could take up to a month before it's listed.

Thanks for your responses. I think I've done nothing but best quality, but of course thats my opinion.

I think I'm going to focus to finish unless my home sells quickly and see if I can get it done. It sounds like I wont get anything close to what I paid unless it's finished and inspected.

Thanks for your responses. I think I've done nothing but best quality, but of course thats my opinion.

I think I'm going to focus to finish unless my home sells quickly and see if I can get it done. It sounds like I wont get anything close to what I paid unless it's finished and inspected.

You are correct. A certified and flying machine will get you a lot more cash in the end.

Good luck. I hope it all works out for you.

How about this question.....

What do you expect a person to pay for it? Tell us that and we can tell you if your too high or if you could get more.