rising fuel prices?

taint

Aircraft
ultralite minimax airplane, ultralite benson gyro
we are now paying for the gulf oil spill ? do you think England payed for it ? if the fuel price went up during the oil spill we would think poorly of our (new) leaders ? do you feel happy or poorly now ? ----- this was posted on a gas pump in my home town and i keep passing it on . it does make sense . how quick we forget what really gos on.

I guess you haven't noticed any of the issues in Egypt, Libya, etc. over the last couple of months...

The barrel of oil is the solid trading currency of the future. Our money is just paper that bounces up and down in value on the exterior of the barrel.

Mostly we are paying more dollars for gas because our dollars are worth less , the oil itself hasn't changed.

Like Brett said , uncertainties in the middle East right now are also affecting prices , but it is done more by speculators , than oil companies or governments.

Dollar x Euro still on . . .in spite of Iraq and all that jazz . . .
In our big farm, you are the best animals to produce milk and beef! America´s course for sometime to be . . .
Buy american, chinese, whatever, but buy . . . we need your money!
After the tsunami where is Japan going to fall on the most rich nations?
Still the biggest industries: weapons, drug, slavery, wild animals then oil etc . . .
But we are all civilized and law abiding citizens.
Funny how trenches look a lot like graves.
Heron