What the 'F'

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
No... not the 'F' word just the letter 'F'. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I was sent this by Chuck and was surprised when I could count the 'F'!

I suspect that having dyslexia has one advantage I can easily see the F's.

Now if I could only figure out how to make any money out of it.

Here is the test:

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST

(i love this part.. its absolutely amazing!)
Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your friends.
It will drive them crazy.!
And keep them occupied

For several minutes..!

Last edited:
There is an old proof-reader's trick, from the days before spell checkers, of reading each sentence backwards. I used that and saw them all.
When read forward, the final F in "of" registers phonetically as more like a "vee" sound, not an "eff" sound, so it is likely to go unnoticed. Put in an "of" in a word like "often" or "office", where the "eff" sound is preserved, and most people will see it.

Well that explains it JR. I see words upside down and backwards, but not numbers figure that out!

Foreigners will see all 6!!!! :) I guess we still read letter by letter ....

Foreigners will see all 6!!!! :) I guess we still read letter by letter ....

Na that's not it Gabor, we all know you are a genius...

Look at all you can do but the real evidence is how strangely you behave!:lol: :eek:

I mean ya hang out with Stan and me and were are friends, do I need to say more... That's just strange, as folks usually hide from us.

Last edited:
I found 4....then tried real hard and found 5......then finally found 6.

Heres another test. How many e's are in the next continuous line of letters? Never mind the slight gap...just how many e's

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stan

Well I wasn't going to count them by hand so I wrote a program to count them = 421 e's!

Last edited:
I was just curious. Thanks for counting for me...I aint got time for that. :yo:

Stan

Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha !
You are a brat!!!

Good one!!

PS:
By the way the program says there are 7 'c's and 8 spaces!

Last edited:
John, While you were screwing around counting, I was screwing up your motor mount.

Stan

WHAT!!! Now that's not funny...

We did it with a partner here, and we also see only 3 F's...:(
Jaun, that is what all of my friends and family that I emailed it to said! They could only count three.

I just handed my cellphone to Barbara, a small screen cellphone mind you, and she just casually answered 6 F's, not knowing there are 6! Let's give her a round of applause! Stani

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy Barbara rules! Stani you lose :) I'll try it with the queen right now....