Band from the forum.

truer word were never spoken

truer word were never spoken

..... would be better off culturally if we had several times the number of farmers we actually have -- especially if we had a corresponding reduction in the number of grifters who skim off "fees" moving other people's money from one pile to another.

Now that statement applies to the whole world!:first:

This country would be better off culturally if we had several times the number of farmers we actually have -- especially if we had a corresponding reduction in the number of grifters who skim off "fees" moving other people's money from one pile to another.

I play some fiddle, guitar, bass, mando -- none of 'em very well. My playing might get me into the "banned" instead of the "band."

Doug , you say it very well as usual. thanks. I think you have it right.

The other side of the equation convinces me there is enough talent on this forum to actually create a Band. I am talking about a musical band.

Can you imagine a bunch of pilots getting together to sing a song ?

Can you imagine a bunch of gyrocopter pilots getting together to sing a song ?

Can you imagine a bunch of gyrocopter pilots , and helicopter pilots , and non-pilots getting together to sing a song ?

But what if all the gyro pilots , helicopter pilots , wannabe pilots , and talented people on this forum got together.

I have found that many of them have musical talents. Even the banned members have good talents for a band.

I can imagine that.

A good organizer could put it all together.

The only good thing successful musical bands have ever had , is a good organizer. That is the hard part. Some are successful.

Just some thoughts. We all need to be a in a band. The musical kind. Comprised of a bunch of really tough pilot type of guys. Even the ones who cannot sing or play music.

Did I leave anybody out?

By the way , I am the son of farmers. Every nickle they earned was to provide for their children. None of the children ever became farmers. We just fly helicopters and eat to our hearts content.

Put in front of me a Ferrari dealer , A helicopter dealer , A Mercedes dealer , A mansion dealer , A stock market dealer , or a farmer with only a bowl of soup to offer.

Soup has never tasted so good. Now if I could figure out the music part. I could be banned.

Band on the rum? :eek: :drum: :violin: :hippie: :smokin: :plane: (that´s Ron A coming heavy)
Heron

Last edited:
The coolest band name I have seen, was in Texas . . ." One Drink Away" that sums it up . . .
Heron

I have absolutely 0 musical talents.

But I would love to play the background with my rotor blades.

uh do whop whop...

uh do whop whop..

whop whop uh do...

Stan

The coolest band name I have seen, was in Texas . . ." One Drink Away" that sums it up . . .
Heron

My band is Don and The Well Hungarians....
you may have heard of us, we had a pretty big hit with the song I co-wrote titled "It's hard to kiss the lips at night that have chewed my ass all day"

@Don
Now that funny right there... don't care who you are!

I have no problem with ethanol.

I just wished that I could choose to use (buy) it or not !

Let's give people that want it a 10 cent a gallon reward........or something like that.

How about those with the new cars.......have a special fill nozzle & make them use it.

Last edited:
Chris DrawnSword
That is decide by the ticians/nicians . . .you are only the market as it stands . . .
Not a big deal, those problems are 40 years old and been solved.
Heron