RICK MARTIN said:
World's Shortest Fairytale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said,
"NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting
and played golf a lot and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and
farted whenever he wanted.

THE END

No the Fairytale should go

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, Yes and they both lived happily ever after and went gyro flying every weekend.

THE END:D

dabkb2 said:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, Yes and they both lived happily ever after and went gyro flying every weekend.

Dave, Where's all the photos of Tina flying? We saw plenty of photos of the other girl.

No my friends,

It's a dream, only a dream and may i add a nightmare please wake me up. Fairytale? my ass

tim

tim

I took 17 minutes of video and mabey 1 min was of Bretta. I just cant win

dabkb2 said:

Sorry guys this was me posting this fairytale by mistake I was on Dave's computer last night and did not realize I was under Dave's name. It is my Fairytale.

My life is more complete because I am married. I have learned many things and tried many things that I would not have if I wasn't married. Children and grand children would be harder without the marriage. The challenges in the relationship have made me stronger. I don't know if it is a fairy tale, But life treats me well and it was a good decision.

Thank you, Vance

In all seriousness, most men don't know the meaning of true happiness until they get married...

then it's too late!

The only men who should get married are those with pierced ears.

They have known pain and know how to buy jewelry.

My wife fishes, camps, enjoys flying and is insisting we buy a Harley. Lord, I dunno what I did, but thank you!! Amen. (P.S.: God, does she give you daily burnt offerings, too?)