Stupid Stunt!

Yep. Pretty stupid...worse, because now the kid thinks it's OK. It'd be awful for him one day to hear his kid screaming down by the dock with a missing foot, or more likely, pulled down and drowned.

Lucky it wasn't a caimen. He'd have been missing some of the "lil' piggies." I used to catch and remove "nuisance gators"' in South Florida by permit for fish & game. They are nothing to take that lightly. Lots of caimen too...they're worse. Most folks can't tell the difference....doubtful a kid could.

*JC*

Once when trvelling to a job through Grand Teton..

Once when trvelling to a job through Grand Teton..

National park we wittnessed a biker gang on motorcycles driving between a mother Bison and her cub on the road they were slapping the cub on the ass as a dare to see how tough they were. I always wished the mother had just turned her head to the side a little bit it would have been greatly deserved justice.
Ben S

Mother Nature ............

Mother Nature ............

Go to google and enter "Lion Eats Man"................

Teach children to respect nature and not toy around with it. Our only claim ot fame in this world is our ability to cooperate with each other in very large numbers. Left alone each of us would be snack food for some predator. :rip:

Can't believe someone would let their child do this, he's probably one of those that would be looking for someone to sue if anything happened to her.

That guy is really stupid to show his daughter how to get hurt. Glad their both OK.

The reality of life is that there are some stupid people who share this world with us.

National park we wittnessed a biker gang on motorcycles driving between a mother Bison and her cub on the road they were slapping the cub on the ass as a dare to see how tough they were. I always wished the mother had just turned her head to the side a little bit it would have been greatly deserved justice.
Ben S

Last time I was in Yellowstone some Bozo thought it would be cool to take a picture of his kid on the back of a one... So he walked up and plopped his kid on the animals back, where as the animal went nuts, threw the kid, and stomped the dad into road kill, the kid survived only because he played dead....

Then I saw some other tourist walk between a Moose N her baby, real bad idea, and some Oriental walk down a steep hill side to get a close photo of a black bear!!! BTY black bears can hit 45 mph at full run can you?

People think these critters are like their cat or dog at home and boy are they wrong!!!

So Sheldon, what kind of guy are you, some kind of white-guy caucasian?

BTY black bears can hit 45 mph at full run can you?
We are having problems here in central Florida with black bears lately. Not a good idea to try to befriend them. Those suckers can run really fast. Although only short distance but long enough to demolish any human kind. You got to hit one at least with a 45 to stop them if they attack. You can actually accidentally stumble into one. But mostly they are after garbage cans, and they do smell pretty intensely this time of the year. These guys can smell them from miles. It always amazes me when an idiot challenges a predators hunting instinct or skills for that matter. ???? New low, or just trying to make it to the 9 o'clock news.......

Ben S

Reminds me of a night I had at a nightclub :)

Why were a bunch

Why were a bunch

of rowdy bikers slappin you on yo ass too?:drum:

Every once and a wile my boy will here of some stupped thing I did when I was much younger .
Then I have to invest all this time explaining how stupid I was , and it's not at all as cool as it sounds , and If I ever hear of him doing anything that stupid he will then have to deal with me .
I'm a natural born ideate so setting a good example is a chore for me .

I am astonished about all these negative reactions - this man took a risk he had well judged - and he had the success he wanted, he had his excitement, and stayed unhurt. Isn't piloting of a gyroplane a little bit the same thing? In both cases, staying at home in front of TV is much more safe.
Michael

Last edited:
If you think flying of any sort needs decision making skills along the lines of the moron in the video, perhaps you need to look into another sport.

There's nothing at all reckless about flying if you're doing it right.

If you play with fire long enough, sooner or later you're going to get burned.

I never teased alligators cause we have no alligators in Germany. But perhaps there's nothing at all reckless about teasing alligators if you're doing it right, either. IF YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT - I don't know how to do this right - - -
just a question of broad-mindedness perhaps. And this is a thing we need to be not restricted in our hobby by those who can't imagine that it's not dangerous.

Of course I can condemn a lot of actions (which I am not interested in practicing) that I judge as unnecessarily dangerous. But this is just the reaction that I hate about my favourite amusement flying gyroplanes.

Am I trying to give lessons of freedom to U.S.-citizens? What a funny day!