I Had My Flight Review Today !

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
I went flying with Chris Burgess in his Snowbird at 8 AM this morning !

Chris is a great instructor & his machine was a dream to fly. It felt great to get back in the air under rotors ! 1 hr flight & 1 hr of class & some extra flying talk. I could have talked all day !

I had a great time & Shar was as patient as always & a great help !

I am good to start testing my new engine !

Here are some pics.....

My flight suit makes me look fat......so NO CRACKS please. I am still under 200 lbs !

Thanks , Chris !!!!!

Attachments

• IM000755.jpg
    IM000755.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000758.jpg
    IM000758.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000763.jpg
    IM000763.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000768.jpg
    IM000768.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Chris....well done....now you will be back boring holes in the skies again.

Stan

Hey, Thanks alot guys ! Pete, I am 5' 7 1/2" & I am going on a diet !

I need to get 5 hrs flown off on the 503, I would love to do it in a day. We'll see.

I got off to a slow start this year, but I have PLENTY of excuses. I was hoping for a nice day again today, but it don't look so good.

Hey Chris,

I'm really happy for you. I know it must feel real good to be up and flying again. And hey, I know I haven't seen you for a while, but it looks to me like you've already lost quite a bit of weight.

You cant be that fat cuz Chris has a limit (we'll keep that number just between us girls).
Way to go!

Chris, you will be happy to know I tightened the toilet seat in the pilot planning room. I'll need "instruction" on the flusher though.!!!! I verify you weigh in under 200#:). Congrats and thank you for a good flight.

Great Chris, there's no reason for a commercial quality seat with "real" bolts to be loose, unless it was never tightened with a real wrench.

Where the water supply comes out of the wall , there is a chrome cap that will have to be removed. This might only be hand tightened also.
Remove the cap. Now you will see a screwdriver slot in the middle. If you turn it clockwise till it stops, this will turn off the water to the flushometer.

No need to turn it all the way off. Try one full turn, & then flush. keep adjusting until the proper amount of flush is achieved. Not that 30 gallon flush that it had when I was there !

We went to the Harley shop in Frederick before we went home a got some nice things there, & got a nice meal at the Barley & Hops restaraunt(& I had a couple of their beers)

Somehow we missed 15 north & went to Hagarstown & caught 81 north to Harrisburg.

I want to thank you for the most fun I have had in a while ! I still have not had a chance to get get my new Nav charts at the airport & my gyro is still at "home".

I gotta quit working soon & move into a hangar to live !