If this doesn't give you a laugh.....

You think he might have puckered up and that's what held it in?!

I've been a little chemically altered in my younger years, but somehow doing that never entered my mind............

I wonder how he explained to the doctor the reason for third degree sulfur burns on his butt, let alone I bet every kid in his school saw that video he will be talked about for years.

The pucker did him in. He should not have rocked back and let the fuse sparks hit him. He had the right angle to start with.

Should have used the new improved KY jelly for teens.

Teen version has a 94VO flame retardent rating ;)

Sorry man, I can't help but lean toward the notion that... well, here's what I saw:

1. Create an excuse to pull down your pants and still seem cool.
2. Shove something long & hard up your ass while they watch.
3. Encourage other young boys to aid you in this act.
4. Introduce an element of danger as to gain respect.
5. Seem brave so that one holds your legs and feet (startin' to sink in yet?)
6. Get sexually excited somehow about fireworks up your butt.
7. Let your "friends" light it...
8. PAIN, PAIN & more PAIN!
9. Your buddies hug you naked while you still proclaim you're straight.

Brilliant.

I have just witnessed the quintessential definition of "dumb ass".

Another darwin award

Another darwin award

They wonder why this behavior is the norm.

Looks like a canidate for a future president.

J

If he waould not have pucked and let the thing fly, it would have not been so bad

Problem is the sucker not the pucker.

I nominate him for a darwin award. (one or two make the list even though they survive)

Stupid is as stupid does! Although nothing can quite top watching some stupid kid get whats coming to him.

For those who have not seen it, the kid in the back seat of the car decides it would be funny to swing the door open and try to knock a youngster off his bicycle as they drive by

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html

If that kid thought about being gay, he either has changed his mind and gone straight, or now lives in San francisco and is running for public office.

Scott Heger, Laguna Niguel, Ca N86SH