You can't buy this patch!

Chopper...
You've got the flair for really nice designs...have you always been "Artsy craftsy" like that..?
I think I caught some of your other stuff up on the board some time ago...this time I wanted to jump in and say..."NICE JOB"..!

M-M

Chopper...
You've got the flair for really nice designs...have you always been "Artsy craftsy" like that..?
I think I caught some of your other stuff up on the board some time ago...this time I wanted to jump in and say..."NICE JOB"..!

M-M
Yes Sir and thank you. I do work as a graphic artist for my friend's print shop. Just self taught photoshop wizard. I just made my own new avatar a few days ago showcasing my Bee. I appreciate your kind words :) And I love to tinker around too. (don't we all?)

Come on inquiring minds we need some slogans pretty please......
Ya, you guys are creative....

@Gabor
We’ve got another mission for you. This time top secret!

If you accept this missing please PM Stan AKA StanFoster and request full detailed instructions.
Should you or any of our team get caught, we will disavow all knowledge of you and your actions! Good luck.
This post will self-delete in … well may not.

Get rid of the gun and the smoking thingy there.
Peace Bro . . .
Heron
Oh does it offend you Heron?

I wanted it to be a little offensive, in marketing that = being one of the cool, rebel kids! (At least in the USA)

Thanks for the feed back!:whoo:

No. Peace out.

See back to ground school with you my friend!

we have ways to make you understand...no smoking around the aircraft.

besides you bent the Rotors.

If I had a dollar for every time I had to tell a member of the public, please don't pull down on my Rotors.

and the engine looks like a V-twin, have you been messing around in my shop .

but I do like the slogan

See back to ground school with you my friend!

we have ways to make you understand...no smoking around the aircraft.

besides you bent the Rotors.

If I had a dollar for every time I had to tell a member of the public, please don't pull down on my Rotors.

and the engine looks like a V-twin, have you been messing around in my shop .

but I do like the slogan
I know I know. I used to get on my student's case for pulling down on the blades. I guess it comes natural to them to just grab the damn thing. I always made them wax the blade afterward as a punishment. :) After the second time of waxing 3 blades in the hundredsome degree Florida sun..... They kind of got the picture. And of course that day was the day I usually made them practice hovering autos too :)...... ( I am sure you know what it's like when you are taxiing out to the spot and the CFI cuts the engine, DAMN it's ugly)

Last edited:
See! you had ways of making them understand also..lol

I mean what do people think? do they think they will get a better view by pulling them down. whats worse is most the time I had the blades tied at the back.

John I forgot to tell you I have the high resolution original I didn't want to send that because of it's size. Let me know if i can send large file to you and I'll do so.

See! you had ways of making them understand also..lol

I mean what do people think? do they think they will get a better view by pulling them down. whats worse is most the time I had the blades tied at the back.

Oh man! Bending test on the blade like that? Most definite punishment for that kind of sin. I am sure you got them too!?

OK Gabor!
Min.Mike as already got us a connection. I'd like Phil to get a chance to do them for us if he can.
Thanks for taking on the new mission. Don't say a word, can't wait to see what you come up with. Just wait until you meet Stan at B-Days! You've got to come!!!

Needs a bigger weapon, Al Capone era Tommy gun perhaps (or one of them grenade guns). Heron got too soft being around all those bikini clad Brazillian beauties.

Thanks Tommy, a bigger gun is always better?
Knew I could count on you!

OK Gabor!
Min.Mike as already got us a connection. I'd like Phil to get a chance to do them for us if he can.
Thanks for taking on the new mission. Don't say a word, can't wait to see what you come up with. Just wait until you meet Stan at B-Days! You've got to come!!!
Oh I am coming I am local :) I bet the two of you are simply a riot :)

Needs a bigger weapon, Al Capone era Tommy gun perhaps (or one of them grenade guns). Heron got too soft being around all those bikini clad Brazillian beauties.

Hahaha I know I know John wanted machine guns but I was limited with the space. It's a patch only not a poster LOL. Maybe we have to come up with that too????

No need to change it! I saw the space you fit it all in and still left white space to show the detail and knew why you choose that gun! It's really great Gabor!

PS:
Even it they make us remove the gun and the gar, it's still bad A$$!