Instrument Pods For Sale

Dr. Gyro

$250 each plus shipping. Shipping within the USA averages $16.
(pm if interested)

Attachments

• Pod 1 Dim.JPG
    Pod 1 Dim.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Pod 2 Dim.JPG
    Pod 2 Dim.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey George, how are you ? I got one of those from you....very nice ! I just did not use it yet !

I also got a nice set of rotor blade covers from you. Do you still sell them ?

Hi Chris, I remember you and Yes I still have some the rotorblade covers. I do not remember which pair you bought, was it the Green Canvas type material or the heavier White felt material? Are you coming down to the ROC fly-in at Wrens, GA?

Those are sweet looking pods. The first one looks quite familiar. I think similar to the one on Dave Seace's Hurth gyro and now on his Soob?

I bought the middle one from George and put it on my KB-2.

Attachments

• IMG_3329s.JPG
    IMG_3329s.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 2
George, my days of dragging my gyros around will be on hold for who knows how long.

I got the heavy white felt covers from you. Thanks !

The year I bought those things from you was the time I bought my SxS gyro all the way down to Aiken, GA. On the way home I had a very sobering experience when the trailer tongue broke on I95 just South of the border.. I was lucky to not have lost the whole machine !

Sure did a nice job on the new color scheme.

Mike, which KB3 did you get? Got a picture? I have the drop keel cheek plate pattern at my house, just need to getit mailed out to you.

Mike,

We just bought one for a Carolina Barnstormers member project. George is an awesome guy to deal with and a very nice product. Not sure how much he monitors the forum, you may have to call him. PM me if you need his contact information.

Mike,

We just bought one for a Carolina Barnstormers member project. George is an awesome guy to deal with and a very nice product. Not sure how much he monitors the forum, you may have to call him. PM me if you need his contact information.

I got an instrument pod from George years ago, & rotor blade covers.....good guy ! Why not post his contact info here, for everyone. I don't think he would mind......probably would appreciate it !

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the cheek pattern drawings offer. My address Is:
Mike Jackson,
5907 E. Hidden Springs Rd.,
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480) 209 7807.

Attached are a few pics (I hope) of my KB3. It's a definite flyer but in need of some TLC. I figured since I'll go thru it anyway, I might as well put a drop keel on it. I'm interested to find where the CG really is. I'll do a double hang test soon. I wish to keep the mlg design. Original builder has an interesting suspension technique. Main horizontal leg is inserted into a hard rubber-like 2x2 block about 6" long. I haven't flown with this suspension but it appears to work well and is simple. Thing is, there is no documentation of type of material. The seller has no idea either. Can't find the original builder yet. I'd like to know so if I like it I can replace it or get a spare.

Thanks George and Scott (I'll PM you).
Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• kb2.jpg
    kb2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1
  • kb6.jpg
    kb6.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1
  • KB3 4.jpg
    KB3 4.jpg