New Butterfly Video

A person has to watch that type of video twice. You can either read the text or look at the video/photos but can't do both at the same time.

I feel the same way and will pass your comments on to Larry. Remember, Larry may be a genius aircraft designer and test pilot but he is not a professional marketing person and he is in a "learn as you go along" mode right now when it comes to getting his story out to the world. I know he doesn't have professionall quality video of his machines flying and the marketing isn't at the level we are all used to being exposed to on TV, but it will get better as it goes along. I thought you might enjoy some of the information disclosed in the video.

Having a screen with text on it displayed long enough for a viewer to read and then transition to the video would be better. Having a narrator talk during the video would be even better. Right now the text is covering the video up where people can't see it good.

Tim,

Those are good suggestions. Constructive critisism is very helpful. I will make sure Larry gets your comments.

I agree with the others.....I pulled the plug about half-way through. The text was way too large and just no way to read it and still try to see what was going on behind them. Any text should be unobtrusive at the bottom of the screen. I think it may have been an neat video to watch.....

The Star Wars effect did not work good.
I don´t know who is doing Larry´s IT stuff.
Heron

Has there been more than one SSC built?

Mike, sorrry it has taken me so long to respond to your question, I just saw your post. I am aware or 4 Super Sky Cycles. I don't know how many others may be out there in process. Larry doesn't talk much about what he is selling and to whom. I often find out about something, long after it happened, because I ask a question that he answers with a tidbit of information about something else.