Ken Brock Freedom Fly in by the inland route.

Attachments

• el miraige 113.jpg
    el miraige 113.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
Dear Ed and Vance,
Thank you for all the hearts .
Thank you for taking my pictures at evening .
They are very beautiful and special for me.
I just get back from work and have no time ,yet post more pictures.
Love
Teddy

The biggest smile of the day.

The biggest smile of the day.

The park ranger had the biggest smile after her ride. We went up high to the highest part of the park so we could get a good look around.

I feel she had the biggest smile of the day.

Thank you, Vance

Attachments

• ranget 1.jpg
    ranget 1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
All Smiles!

All Smiles!

The park ranger had the biggest smile after her ride. We went up high to the highest part of the park so we could get a good look around.

I feel she had the biggest smile of the day.

Thank you, Vance

Here is a Better Picture of Danny the Park Ranger!

Attachments

• 6196109062_3942ae476f_o.jpg
    6196109062_3942ae476f_o.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
A rival!

A rival!

This enthusiast may rival Danny’s smile and passion.

What a joy is was to be the bearer of such fun.

Thank you, Vance

Attachments

• smile4.jpg
    smile4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • smile 5.jpg
    smile 5.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • smile 6.jpg
    smile 6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
Vance- I try real hard not to be slobbering in all of your threads...and was leaving this one alone. But, what an ambassador you are for gyros. You sir are on the cutting edge of advancing the knowledge of these fine aircraft. And, you havent even started on the big adventure flying the USA. Does thinking about this ever settle in to how big a person you really are. I know you shrug off comments like this...but come on,.....you have to admit that you are a major player here with what you are doing. I know you will reply in a very modest tone...and I can understand that.

Stan

Vance -sir.
What ever is in my mind to tell you about you , Stan did it for me.
He is my thinking and speaking person.
I wish I can express my self the way I like to .
Next year , no way you get away from not giving me ride of life time.
I am going to find a minute to go with you up in to the sky.
Now is up to you if you going to take me up or not.
We love you Vance
Teddy

Thank you my friend.

Thank you my friend.

Thank you Stan, I appreciate your slobbering.

I felt fortunate to help some people see how much fun it is to sport around the sky in a gyroplane.

I found pleasure in this.

I can’t begin to show them all the joys of flying in a few short munutes.

I am excited about the potential of the book to promote some things that I feel are important.

I hope to inspire some brain injured people to expand their horizons and change their perspective on how their handicap affects their lives.

I feel it is evident that an older fellow should still have dreams and ambitions and that each day on the right side of the grass should be spent living those dreams.

I would like to demonstrate that the USA is still a wonderful place to travel.

I want to show how special the world of aviation is.

I hope to demonstrate romance and that romance is not exclusive to youth.

I would like people to see that dire predictions of the future don’t have to come to fruition.

I look forward to having a great adventure with my wife.

I love having a project that inspiration can spring from.

Promoting gyroplanes is a side product of all this.

I am not in the gyroplane business and I love how exclusive they are now.

It does puzzle me that gyroplanes are so obscure and exclusive.

I am proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of people on this forum.

Thank you, Vance

Just ask Ed!

Just ask Ed!

All you needed to do was ask Tadeusz and I would have found time to take you for a flight.

I did not know you had an interest in flying in The Predator with your extensive experience as pilot in command.

I appreciate all you do to make the Ken Brock freedom Fly In the special event that it is.

I feel I owe you a lot.

Thank you, Vance

Last edited:
One hell of a man!!!

One hell of a man!!!

Vance, you sure proved your ambassadorship with Ed at your side, taking every one up in the Predator for three days running, My cousin and I left Sunday-morn, and Ed and you were still out there giving rides.
I must say, I don't think a lot of the forum knows what it would be like to fly over the ground you flew over, there's some pretty wild topography on that flight that could be potentially dangerous to go down in, my hat's off to Ed and you for your contribution to the gyroplane world. Ed and you are a special couple.

One Easy job!

One Easy job!

Thank you Jay,

It was fun to finally meet you and I loved the NRA hat.

You were very good natured about my teasing you.

I want to be clear, I did it to share the fun and enhance our fun.

I am also learning about how to do some barnstorming on our trip.

Ed felt a little worn down at the end of the day. She had the hard job with the preflight instructions and the post flight debriefing. She has a lot of pictures to email.

I just had 50 excuses to fly around a place that was particularly interesting. I learned a lot about the special way the wind affects the lakebed that I would not have learned otherwise. It turns out there is some sink on the lee side of that mountain to the west. I found that the wind shifted as I got closer to the western edge of the lake bed.

The Predator held up very well. I expected to run down the battery with all the short flights but it held up very well. Marion was impressed with how quickly the blades came up to speed. The starter was never meant for that duty cycle.

I still can’t quite comprehend giving 45 rides in one day.

I don’t think I could fit 45 people in our hangar.

Several have emailed me with thanks.

If that is being an ambassador that is one easy job.

Thank you, Vance

All you needed to do was ask Tadeusz and I would have found time to take you for a flight.

I did not know you had an interest in flying in The Predator with your extensive experience as pilot in command.

I appreciate all you do to make the Ken Brock freedom Fly In the special event that it is.

I feel I owe you a lot.

Thank you, Vance

Vance, I take this offer very seriously.
What experience you talking about. compered to you .
I am just the beginner. just baby in gyro world.
I have a lot to learn , specially from you .
Ed. i like to thank You for all think you did for the Club.
All you donation and time you spend on the line with all of the people.
We don't know you and Vance going to do , what you did for Chapter One.
All this was Your secret , and I find all about it Saturday night .
I am very sorry I don't help.
Please forgive me .
Love you guys
Teddy

Thank you Jay,

It was fun to finally meet you and I loved the NRA hat.

You were very good natured about my teasing you.

I want to be clear, I did it to share the fun and enhance our fun.

I am also learning about how to do some barnstorming on our trip.

Ed felt a little worn down at the end of the day. She had the hard job with the preflight instructions and the post flight debriefing. She has a lot of pictures to email.

I just had 50 excuses to fly around a place that was particularly interesting. I learned a lot about the special way the wind affects the lakebed that I would not have learned otherwise. It turns out there is some sink on the lee side of that mountain to the west. I found that the wind shifted as I got closer to the western edge of the lake bed.

The Predator held up very well. I expected to run down the battery with all the short flights but it held up very well. Marion was impressed with how quickly the blades came up to speed. The starter was never meant for that duty cycle.

I still can’t quite comprehend giving 45 rides in one day.

I don’t think I could fit 45 people in our hangar.

Several have emailed me with thanks.

If that is being an ambassador that is one easy job.

Thank you, Vance
Vance I concur with your assesment! Jay is a Great fellow and it was Great to finally meet him. A very Sweet fun & Friendly man!.
Also to Jay....
Vance wasn't lying when he said he just had 50 excuses to fly! I can say as his wife he is always looking for an excuse to fly. El Mirage was just the event to take advantage of!

Thanks for all you kind words...Vance does feel he has a special oppurtunity to share what not a lot of people get to experiance he loves to be the one to provide that delightful memory!

Thanks Again! Cheers! Ed