New Auto-Gyro/Rotorsport?

Hey friends !!!!

Calm down !!!!!!

We ALL are simply humans, in whichever corner of the world we live !

Theft is the outcome of a society (the so called "western way of life") that gaps open the scissor between rich and poor wider and wider.

It has NOTHING to do with the country someone comes from but criminal organizations that are INDEPENDANT from any country of origin.

The Italian Mafia/Ndrangheta IS the state of Italy from south to more and more north but it is so "normal" that nobody speaks about it anymore (it is a state in the state, led by Berlusconi).

So some people in countries of not that wealth organize themselves to take from the people that HAVE, since their wealth originates from the exploitation of the poor ......................

Looking on the current economical state of "old" European countries (Greece, Portugal, Spain) they are worse off than the "new" (former "Eastern Europe Countries) European member states since they spent more money than they have, leaving debts to also the "new" European Union countries.

To be honest: THIS is politically sanctioned theft on big scale .................................

We have to leave the overcome prejudices of countries and folkspeople among each other behind us since this a very small planet to fly in a gyro over ..........

Last edited:
I don't ever recall getting a job and being employed by a poor person.

Yep, my thoughts exactly!
Also, every person I know who has become wealthy ( and I know a few who have become extremely wealthy) have also enrichened the lives of many who were around them. It disturbes me to read comments like troed makes above.:sad:

Scott, that's a good one.

May I take the freedom of quoting it everywhere
I can in those stupid poor/rich discussions?

:)

Kai, also no comment...

:)

Last edited:
Go ahead use it all you want.. :D

The problem here is labor unions, and lawyers, between the two of them it is extremely difficult to produce anything that might have any liability attached to it..especially at a descent price.

Wow, how does a thread about cool new aircraft get to this point? Why are we identifying a specific manufacturer's quality with the country in which the factory is located? I can think of many great planes out of France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Czech, etc... I can also think of some not so nice planes.

By the first week of June, I will have flown the MTO Sport, Calidus, M24 and Xenon. I have no doubt that there will be things I like and things I don't like about each aircraft. However, I am also equally confident that all aircraft will be safe and function when operated consistent with their limitations. It seems any of these "protectionism" discussions could find fault with a specific design.

Maybe in 2011 we can focus all of our passion and expertise on making gyroplanes a widely accepted form of general aviation.

QUOTE=Resasi

Just as the Japanese overcame their reputation for shoddy workmanship and copying and became synonymous with efiiciency and reliability, I am sure for instance the Chinese may, if/when it suits them, may trend towards higher quality in some of the goods they export.

[/QUOTE]

It is not about if/when it suits the Chinese, is about what the foreign company orders them to do, cheapen the product to compete with manufactures in the states. The Japanese woke up at the foreign antics and decided to produce their own products thus increasing the quality.

Thanks
Albert

I think it will be a good gyro given the German desire for quality

well, this "German-quality"-fairytale is the result of a quality that WAS long times ago ...............

Actually it is more the "Chinese-tradition": IF You copy, copy only the best

Poor Magni - Family: they developed the M24 Orion for years and now the copies flood the market with the fairytale-German-quality .............

well guys german qality is not real german - composites are made in Serbia by small company specialized on composites for german market....cost savings :drum:

here is discussions about quality and and what is "behind the shining shells"...http://www.reaa.ru/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1252790357

where is no mirracles - you should pay investors back $$$ and they (investors) dont want to wait you (company) to improve, test, etc, etc ... which should be done in our domain

Last edited:
I can't speak for Tim, although he is my neighbor ;-), but I have flown the MTO Sport, Calidus, Xenon, M24 and the M16. They are all great aircraft for different reasons. They all have their pros and they all have their cons. I still favor the open cockpit like the M16 and MTO Sport as I like they way they handle. That is, when it is warm out. In the winter I prefer the Calidus (still get cold air on feet), the M24 (waiting until it gets cold to see how it does) and the Xenon (with seat warmers!). I got to sit in the Sport Copter when they had it here in Maryland but becuase of my schedule I didn't get to ride in it...it is huge compared to the gyros listed above (everything is bigger in America ;-) and really nice with leather safety designed seats with lumbar support. Hope to get a ride at Oskosh.

I think Tim's point is that, as we try to make the case of certifying gyros in the U.S., we should quit spreading rumors and gossip about aircraft that in most cases we have not flown and start pushing the technology of gyroplanes as a safe way to operate in the National Air Space!

Just my two cents! Also, hope to fly the Cavalon sometime this fall.

Mike

Mike I would imagine you have professional reasons for flying the cream of the crop.

Of course every one will have strong and weak points, however should you have an overall preference I certainly would be most interested n your views.