Tiger

GyroChuck

Gyro's are more fun
Aircraft
SnoBird Tandem Gyro, Robinson R-22, Mosquito XE-285, Assorted Fixed Wing
Total Flight Time
Apparently the police asked Tiger’s wife how many times she hit him.
She said “I don’t know exactly, but put me down for a 5.”

- Why did Phil Mickelson call Elin yesterday? To pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

- What is the penalty for getting it in the wrong hole? Ask Tiger, he knows.

- Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn’t fare very well on the driveway.

- It turns out that fixing Tiger’s game and fixing his marriage both require the same thing: better control over his putter...

- Why was Tiger’s wife mad at him? She heard that he played a-round in Australia.

- Given Tiger’s racial heritage can we call this a Black Thai affair?

- Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family. Cheetah.

- Elin Woods has a twin sister named Josephine. Know how to tell them apart?
Elin is the one holding the bent 5 iron.

well her's the rest of the story, it was not a 5 infact it was a 6 iron and here is the pic to prove it.

His Christmas photo..

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
Helipaddy got the pic thanks for some reason it did not post but she has a 6 iron in her hands

Tiger is a asshole does not fly a gyro even though a golf course is the perfect place to fly one.

takes one to know one. tell me what makes him a a-hole?

You know why Tiger hit both the fire hydrant and the tree? He couldn't decide on an iron or wood.

What does tiger and baby seals have in common? They are both clubbed by Scandanavians.

This Tiger Woods thing is having an effect on a lot of people. In fact, earlier today, Elizabeth Edwards went out and bought a new set of golf clubs. I didn't even know that she played.

Tiger's lucky he isn't a professional baseball player. Getting hit with a golf club is a lot better than getting hit with a bat.

Tiger's wife has been asked to play the role of the T-1000 in the next Terminator movie. The working title is: Terminator Fore.

What did Tiger Woods' wife do with the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving dinner? She made him a club sandwich.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

The list goes on and on...

Timely Humor

Timely Humor

The best was after PeeWee Herman got caught in a jerkjoint and was all over the news.
He was already scheduled to be a presenter on some awards show. He got to the podium amidst cheers and says," Anybody heard any good jokes lately?" The place erupted.

Last edited:
That would cover about 2/3 of the married population, (men) stats say. So I guess about 60% of us (men) are assholes. Me included.

What is the difference between Santa and Tiger? Santa stops after 3 hoes!

Tiger had about 10 hoes last I heard it might be up to 12! Should have put hos I guess!

Are we really surprised by his infidelity? The man has been playing 18 holes for years.

Last edited:
Riiiighhtt. Just not that funny to me I guess

Alright, get back to work making those great rotorblades. You have customers waiting. :D:D:D