Barnett gyroplanes

quadrirotor

André MARTIN
Aircraft
airplane, trike, gyro, paramotor...
Total Flight Time
Why can't we find more Barnett in the eastern side of the american north continent? where are they? how many?

Attachments

• barnett_J4B2.jpg
    barnett_J4B2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Andre';
I built a JB-2. It's a great groplane! And Jerrie is a fantastic guy to deal with. I don't know why there's not more of them out there either.
Paul from
Sask.

Futhermore, due to their aircraft-type construction, they are very well accepted in the airmen society!... not a bunch of square tubing in the airstream (as my freinds said to me...) sometime I feel ashamed to say to my airplane pilots freinds of mine that I am interested in gyrocopter... :mad:

Last edited:
It does look cool.

I wonder if they have plans for a CLT varient?

here you have a costumized one.
(ref. cover of the Rotocraft Magazine, dec01-jan2002.)

Attachments

• 2customized_barnett_J4B2.jpg
    2customized_barnett_J4B2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Chad said:
Is there a webpage for the Barnett?

Unfortunalely, the only Barnett page I knew was on Norm's pages at rotorcraft.com. Sorry about that... there is very little info on the 540 available (the side by side model).

cheers

-=K=-

Tom Milton is building a Barnett right now. He goes by "gyroplanes" You may want to direct some questions to him.

Stan

Barnett J4B2

Barnett J4B2

Dear friend:

Hello, i'm an italian pilot of ULM, in the first time i'm sorry for may bad english!
Please, I would know it is possible to have some information about the gyroplane Barnett J4B2, tandem. The constructor says that it is the Cadillac of the rotorcraft; i would know if is really safe machine and if can be an alternative of the Magni Gyro?
For case, do you speak italian or spanish?...
Thank you very much, Franco.-

[email protected]

bloise69, Send an email to

[email protected]

He's a good friend of Tom Milton, and a fellow gyro pilot. He can converse with you in Italian about the Barnett GYro.