"Flying Motorcycles" to be on Coast to Coast AM

Arnie Madsen

Aircraft
Bell 47 G2
The radio program "COAST to COAST AM" will be featuring a "flying motorcycle" show.

It was mentioned in the second hour of the Thursday March 17th show , George Noory stated he will have on as a future guest .... "a guy who has built a flying motorcycle".

No names were mentioned , but it must be the Larry Neal 'Super Sky Cycle'. . George said it will air in a couple of weeks.

This show usually gets 5 million listeners and it should be a boost for our sport. The show date is not yet scheduled , but when it is , I will post it here.

Good publicity is always good news.

Thanks!

It is about time Larry gets some press!!!

That is excellent news.

I'm sure you are right. Larry has the only flying motorcycle in the world as far as I know.

Will this be a free to air thing you blokes can copy or is a link site I could go to to get to hear/see the interview?

Mitch

That is excellent news.

I'm sure you are right. Larry has the only flying motorcycle in the world as far as I know.

Will this be a free to air thing you blokes can copy or is a link site I could go to to get to hear/see the interview?

Mitch

Yes Greg, I will provide an audio-vault link once the show airs. It will be archived for 30 days and you can listen to it at your convenience. . It is free and uses Windows Media Player.

The "Coast to Coast AM " show is on from midnight to 4 AM here , so I usually listen to it the next day if it is a show I like.

If anyone wants to listen to the mention of "flying motorcycles" on the radio show , I provided the link below.

The theme of that particular show is advanced physics , the Haldon Collider in Geneva , and the guest for the evening is physicist Dr. Michio Kaku. He happens to mentions future flying cars and then George Noory tells about the upcoming guest with the flying motorcycle.

http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

select: .... Friday March 18 , 2011 .... 01:00 AM

It is mentioned about the 19:30 minute mark.
Uses Windows Media Player . Hope it works.

Arnie- I love listening to Coast to Coast. Many good people on there, and wackos as well. Stan

Arnie- I love listening to Coast to Coast. Many good people on there, and wackos as well. Stan

Same here Stan. When they have a good show, it is really good. I have never been into UFO's or conspiracy theories but it can be entertaining to listen to even that stuff sometimes.

Back when Art Bell was still on I used to sit up late at night to catch his show. I even got through as a caller a couple of times. I think I was the first guy in Canada to buy the CC Radio back around 1995 , it is as good as advertised for long distance AM radio reception. I could listen to KFAB in Nebraska with it. In later years we have some Canadian stations who carry the show , and with the audio vault I can play the show during the daytime. Very convenient.

I hope Larry Neal knows what he is in for. To be exposed to such a large audience will make his gyro world go viral. The whole gyro sport will get a tremendous boost. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Many a night Art Bell keep me awake while driving.

I remember the night during a break he stepped out onto his deck which he forgot was not there and being rebuilt. He fell to the ground narrowly missing rebar sticking up. Still came back after the break.

I remember that one Larry, then there was the night he fixed a broken microphone base or something with crazy glue, he took a puff of a cigarette and somehow transferred some glue to his lips. There he was , all alone, doing a live radio broadcast, and his mouth was glued shut .....

The show was on yesterday March 23 and I was surprised it was Not "Larry Neal" and his "Super Sky Cycle".

Rather it was more of a "concept" flying motorcycle planned by "Dezso Molnar" . Nevertheless It was an interesting 45 minute interview and worth listening to.

Dezso is an experienced aviator, understands gyroplanes , thrust lines, stabilizers etc.

In 2006 he built a somewhat ungainly 2 wheel motorcycle - gyroplane - prototype and flew it. I understand he powered it in flight using the motorcycle engine , which sounds difficult to me.

Some pictures on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=155204361192476&aid=41928

The COAST TO COAST AM concept picture : http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/plink/molnari-concept-vehicle/50986

The 45 minute radio interview : http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

Select ... Wednesday, March 23, 2011 .... 00:00AM (midnight)

Some news at first , actual interview starts about 14:00
(Archived for only 30 days) (uses Windows Media Player)

====================================

This afternoon I contacted COAST to COAST radio producers and informed them "Larry Neal" is well beyond the concept stage has an actual flying motorcycle in the USA .

I urged them to check out the "Super Sky Cycle" , I sent them the driving - flying video , and Larry's website link

The rest is up to Larry , and the radio producers. I hope they do a show.

Arnie.