Roc 2009

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
Make your plans now!

Attachments

• Fly-in.Flyer1.jpg
    Fly-in.Flyer1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1
Will it still be actually happening on Saturday, or will everyone be packing up & going home? I can't make it on weekdays, and if it closes on Saturday there may not be much purpose to going. Why the decision not to run it through the weekend?

Will it still be actually happening on Saturday, or will everyone be packing up & going home? I can't make it on weekdays, and if it closes on Saturday there may not be much purpose to going. Why the decision not to run it through the weekend?

Sir Real, I am certain they did the flyer with the dates of actual activity. Saturday will also certainly be the busiest day with everyone packing up to go home Sunday morning really early before locals to whatever airport it is held at show up looking for help with the cleanup. :director: :lol:

I always wondered why I stick my head out the door after sleeping late on Sunday for fly-ins and everyone is gone. heheheheheheheh

Although I'm not as local as Ron and Barry, as far as I'm aware, I'm probably going to be third or fourth most local of the gyro bunch. So that means people will be running from ME this time when I'm walking around helping clean up! :)

Last edited:
Going to try to be there Barry what are the rule for fly in gyro's?

Sunday is usually the packing up and go home days...but we'll be there!

Probably still flying all day!

By the way Robert....whe you FINALLY get up and stick your head out of the camper on Sunday morning....it's usually Sunday afternoon! You never get up before 1:00pm!

Barry, How many gyros are you expecting, any idea yet?

Any way of knowing if any local people (spectators) will be showing up?

I don't know if I will be able to make it. I have to be out in Portland Or. the following week. Y'all will just have to have fun without me! :(

Barry, How many gyros are you expecting, any idea yet?

Any way of knowing if any local people (spectators) will be showing up?

I've definitely spread the word around here. I've got quite a few interested in getting rides.

The guy that helps me with any machine or welding work I need is chomping at the bit to get a Safari kit but I've got him holding off till he gets a ride in a gyro or two. I'm trying to talk him into a gyro and he's trying to talk me into selling the gyro and going in half with him on the Safari kit.

Phil......Have no idea about how many gyros....trying to get some kind of headcount now!

as for public....we're advertising locally...plus...there's a new FBO at the Goose...may drum up some additional people too.

I've definitely spread the word around here. I've got quite a few interested in getting rides.

The guy that helps me with any machine or welding work I need is chomping at the bit to get a Safari kit but I've got him holding off till he gets a ride in a gyro or two. I'm trying to talk him into a gyro and he's trying to talk me into selling the gyro and going in half with him on the Safari kit.

Good thing I have not started a restore thread on the Commuter yet. would be all over with for the guy for sure.

BTW this Commuter will be for sale after the rebuild. I am working my way up to a 2 seat Commuter I located.

Working steady to have the Commuter Jr. ready for ROC. working on a new top and nose for it tonight.