Bensen days from the eyes of a newbie

Sonnyj

Aircraft
none
Total Flight Time
60hr.
First I would like to convey my deepest apprecition to Catfish,MJ and all the other people that put on a wonderfull show.I only got to spend 2 days there,but it was 2 days jammed packed with fun and excitment.The first day I just wondered around trying desperatly too keep from drooling on all of the exelent machines there.The Friday night meeting was great,I got to meet a lot people and sit down to share a good meal with them.Afterward the camp fire gettogehter was so much fun,I can't begin to discribe.People singin and playing there instruments is always iceing on the cake.
Saturday was even better I wathched how the gyro's did ground manuvers for taxie,takeof and landings.Heard sounds I've never heard,smell the fuel burning mixed with the food cooking,absolutly wonderfull.I got to see all the machines up close and personnal and learned so much about what makes them fly.All aspects of the gyro's were covered,most were flying some would,nt.Some engines would not run right and was repaired on site as some could not get of the ground and were repaired.So much to take in in so little time.Maybe next year I can come sooner and enjoy it more,if more is posable.
Special thanks to Shar and Criss for the mornin coffie and Ben for thet cheese,my wife has barly spockin to me for 3 days witch is good :cool:.I grated what was left of the cheese and put it on my chickin "catchatory".
All in all I dont think I could have had a better time any where in the world.
Thank you for inviting me,hope to see ya'll again next year.
Sonny

Sonny's too modest to mention that he provided a fair amount of that campfire music. He actually knows the words AND the chords, no small accomplishment.