Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
Lot's of fun with this one....

Attachments

• sv_650_008.jpg
    sv_650_008.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Ron looks like fun. I almost got one of those myself but Dave would not hear of it.

I thought it would make me a better gyro pilot flying though the wind on a motorcycle with lots of horse power, whipping though traffic on the California hi-ways going to work. Dave looked at it as dangerous, can you believe it :eek: so he talked me out of getting one :Cry:

here are a couple of happy riders!

Attachments

• post-3-1210690236.jpg
    post-3-1210690236.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
What is the cop thinking? (shouldn't have used the storage compartment as a beer cooler!)

Attachments

• SpyderandHwyPatrol.jpg
    SpyderandHwyPatrol.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Ya both are way fun!!!
But be careful, I've had several drivers in autos look right at me and then pull over and force me out of my lane, with me kicking the side of there car to get there attention.

But I'm still alive after 10's of thousands of miles with on and off road bikes, only much more scarred than the average non-bike riding humans.

Just drive defensively!!!
John

Is that an SV650? Those are supposed to be excellent bikes. I was looking at the SV1000 at one point. One of my earlier bikes was a Bandit 1200, loads of fun.

Yeah, it is a 2001 Suzuki SV650. I paid 3 grand for it. I have read so many good articles over the years on how the SV650 was something like the worlds best all around bike I decided to get one to see for myself. So far I am very impressed with it.

Well, I say that if you ride that thing as well as you fly it will be a great experience.

But, I think you may end up killing yourself on it .....smile......so please sell it right away for the sake of your familly..........I mean whos gonna teach your son to fly if your pushing up daisy's.

It is an exceptionally good bike for the money, if you plan to ride it ... now you need to spend all the money you saved on protective gear.

I don't buy bikes for their practicality, so I've never owned one of those myself, but I sure see them a lot, ridden alongside a few for awhile, never heard a bad thing about them while chatting in parking lots.

BTW, the best protective helmets are not always the expensive Snell approved ones - check out the Fulmer full-faced lids - they are very affordable and scored at the top of the list in a comparison test made by one of the cycle mags a couple years ago ... Cycle World or Motorcycling, I forget which.

I wear a flip-face helmet myself, like them a lot - here's a link to a good evaluation of several brands : http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/accessoriesandgear/flip_face_helmet_comparison/index.html

Are you new to street bikes, or returning to them?

I have had a bunch of street bikes, and just sold the last one last week to buy this one. I wish I had pictures of all of them on my computer but here is a few

Attachments

• 1F04-2-16(21-21).jpg
    1F04-2-16(21-21).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2F04-2-26(14-35).jpg
    2F04-2-26(14-35).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • honda 50 2.jpg
    honda 50 2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ST 1100 two.jpg
    ST 1100 two.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Flying on 5-12-07 034.jpg
    Flying on 5-12-07 034.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • magna motorcycle 005.jpg
    magna motorcycle 005.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
Ron is a biker!
Your not going to have any problems just fun!
They all are cool toys, even the little one.
John