ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Aircraft
Cessna 210 +, Xenon RST, Citabria
Total Flight Time
2000+
DSC01527.jpg

Colorado RotorCraft Association

A short video from the "after meeting" flying activities.
YouTube - Colorado Rotorcraft Association Meeting 4-30-2011

Minutes and Photo's from our April Chapter meeting http://www.pra38.org/EVENTS.html

YOU ARE INVITED - Colorado Rotorcraft Association first semi annual Rocky Mountain Freedom Flying. May 21st

Fly in details at: www.PRA38.org.

Last edited:
You guys do appear to be having more fun than is allowed!!! I am excited to see a group of Gyro enthusiasts actively involved out here in the west. I understand you have a little get together coming up pretty soon but I haven't seen much promotion of it on the forum. You need to get the word out to everyone if you want them to come.

PS. I hope you are getting a large contingent lined up to come to Rotors Over the Rockies on June 9th - 11th. We have a large hangar lined up that will hold more Gyros than we could possible gather up, so we hope you will come join us.

You guys do appear to be having more fun than is allowed!!! I am excited to see a group of Gyro enthusiasts actively involved out here in the west. I understand you have a little get together coming up pretty soon but I haven't seen much promotion of it on the forum. You need to get the word out to everyone if you want them to come.

PS. I hope you are getting a large contingent lined up to come to Rotors Over the Rockies on June 9th - 11th. We have a large hangar lined up that will hold more Gyros than we could possible gather up, so we hope you will come join us.

So far we have 5 machines that will be flying and/or on the flight line. We also have 2 50x50 hangars lined up. Room enough for every gyro in every chapter in the West.

Everyone is invited to the "Rocky Mountain Freedom Fly-in" on May 21 in Colorado Springs.
(Airport Elevation - 6874 msl)

What promotion on the forum do you suggest??

Mark

Large hangar? Is this other than Curt's?

Kevin,

Yes, we were bursting at the seams last year with just Curt's Hangar, so we have lined up a "LARGE" hangar, owned by the City, that used to be the Corporate Hangar for "Flying J". It is way nice and will provide all the space we need for a great event.

What promotion on the forum do you suggest??
Mark

Mark,

Just what you are doing!!! Getting a thread talking about it and posting some pictures of the machines you have committed so far. You always have great pictures and you have a knack for writing so just keep doing what you do best but try to keep it in front of people every day between now and then. I know I will try to be there.

Mark,

Just what you are doing!!! Getting a thread talking about it and posting some pictures of the machines you have committed so far. You always have great pictures and you have a knack for writing so just keep doing what you do best but try to keep it in front of people every day between now and then. I know I will try to be there.

Thank You Doug.