New Assault Weapons Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale, when you come into the off topic section and make disparaging remarks about my President "Obama sucks", then as far as I'm concerned you suck.
Hope you calm down and mellow out, it's childish to whine about things you have no control over.
I don't dislike you, I dislike your attitude-BTW what help are you going to give me?

Compared to the abuse your former President and Commander-in-chief took the comments on the forum have been mild indeed. I did not notice the same amount of deference that is being afforded now. I am inclined to believe that perhaps political correctness and affirmative action might be in play here.

Dale, when you come into the off topic section and make disparaging remarks about my President "Obama sucks", then as far as I'm concerned you suck.
Hope you calm down and mellow out, it's childish to whine about things you have no control over.
I don't dislike you, I dislike your attitude-BTW what help are you going to give me?

I am glad that he is "your" president. And if you wait for him to put food on your table and fuel in your heater you will be waiting a long time.First he has to take it from some one else who works for a living,I hope that you do work your self also and get over your obsession with this person.He is not what America needs. What we need is a real concerned person who believes in America and in the Americans. His road is not the road to prosperity but to ruin for all ou us.
I have lived for 71 years and have never took,or looked for a goverment hand out. All he is proposing is a welfare state for all. I hope that you are in the$250.000.00 bracet and get 39% of your wage taken and given to some one who "has nothing" and don't want to work for anything eithor.
If you listen to the news you will see that some of his own party is getting a belly full of his crap. I give him two years before he is removed from office.
He is worse than Carter and Nixon together.:censored:

hi
I saw here where someone said he was a post turtle and I never forgot that, so who ever put him where he is now, he is doing their work to bankrupt this country in order to achieve their goal. Soon everyone will see this but it will be to late and I don't have an answer to the problem.

hi
I saw here where someone said he was a post turtle and I never forgot that, so who ever put him where he is now, he is doing their work to bankrupt this country in order to achieve their goal. Soon everyone will see this but it will be to late and I don't have an answer to the problem.

Mistah Bumperdog, I have to agree with you. The past dozen or so years have been carefully orchestrated to bring us to the present conditions.

About 3 -4 years ago on another forum when the lefties were cussin' Bush, I commented that Bush was only following orders from his "handlers", and the overall scenario would be the same whoever was elected. Only the song and dance would be different depending on how the "grand manipulators" read the demographic sentiments of the body politic. And those sentiments were being manipulated also. The general public was (is) being conditioned just like Pavlov's dogs! Of course, I was called a "conspiricy theoriest" and some names worse than that! But time has thus far validated my argument.

We are in for some really "interesting" times ahead. We are about to experience some things that few ever imagined, and I do wish you all well.

I didn't vote for Obama on two topics of the election.

Well really three topics but I figured he could aline himself with some smart people to give him guidence.

I figured well since everyone of color wanted him so bad I would give him a chance to prove himself.

I am a white guy and have been discrimminated against all of my life through Affirmative action.

The only jobs that I did get were either low paying or jobs that blacks didn't have the brains to deal with.

I figured well now the blacks can have some pride in themselves and drag themselves up like the rest of us.

It sure didn't take long for O'Bama to put them back to square one again.

African American they call themselves is fine with me because I'm American before anything else.

All I know is for every illegal alien that comes across the border it means one less job for guess who, an African American.

Now the blacks in my neighborhood see what they voted for and I think they are realizing now that they got duped.

Yeh some are happy that acorn got five or so mill but boy it feels good to see their faces when I say, how much got to your pocket!

Yep the day is comming and I see a whole lot of divide and concur tactics going on now.

Gun controll is an assault on every American.

I fear that O'bama is feeding his propaganda to the Black masses and they are just lapping it up like sunday night chicken and dumplins.

It's going to take us all to turn this government around.

You guys are getting me worried.
The whole workd knows that half of America, elected the last Prez, with known effects.
Now the other half has elected another Prez that is not accepted by the first half.
Does that mean Americans can´t vote worth a danm?
If he fails, all goes to the fecal pot . . .
Heron

hey Heron,
No, it means that it doesn't matter who we vote for the pre chosen one will always win, just ask Al Gore.

Right you are! People close to this part of the plot will smile all the way to the bank, as some has done untill last december.
Money still doing what it does best, change hands!!
Heron (not angry anymore)

hey Heron,
Smiling won't last long, I looked at the end of the book and the money will be worthless.

Jay, It is , at least for now, STILL a free country, and I can still speak my mind. So I will... Go to HELL.

Feel helped?

Last edited:
dale, can't go to hell, don't believe!:flame:

Yeap, this thread has gotten ugly.... This back and forth and hate between forum members is exactly why Todd posted this

Dear Forum Members,

Throughout this past political season there have been a large number of postings dealing with politics. I would ask that people consider leaving their politics behind when participating in this forum. I have no intention of censorship but only ask that people consider that politics are doing nothing but dividing us as a group. We all have a common interest in rotorcraft yet there are some that seem hell bent on finding a reason to argue.

There are countless political forums out in cyberspace but only a couple rotorcraft forums and this is the largest one. If you want to talk or fight about politics, how about doing it somewhere else?

Thanks,

Todd

Sorry, but I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.