New member of the Rotorhead Family

Dave998

Aircraft
Lazair Elite ultralight
Total Flight Time
Hello to all of the wonderful men and women I met at Mentone this week.:yo: My name is Dave Haas and I am the Secretary of new Chapter 47, the Fox River Valley Rotorcraft Club, based--for now--in Wauconda, IL, about 45 miles NW of the Sears Tower. I'm a private pilot with about 110 hours in Cessnas, and will transition to Gyro as soon as the funds are available for me to spend a week at a CFI's base. Very best wishes to an amazing group of flyers and friends!

Welcome to the forum Dave.

Welcome to the forum Dave.

Hello to all of the wonderful men and women I met at Mentone this week.:yo: My name is Dave Haas and I am the Secretary of new Chapter 47, the Fox River Valley Rotorcraft Club, based--for now--in Wauconda, IL, about 45 miles NW of the Sears Tower. I'm a private pilot with about 110 hours in Cessnas, and will transition to Gyro as soon as the funds are available for me to spend a week at a CFI's base. Very best wishes to an amazing group of flyers and friends!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Glad to see you signed up here @ RWF there is LOTS of good information about all things rotorcraft ( & occasional drama & dissension when the hot-topic buttons get pushed!) ;)

Great to visit with you @ Mentone & congrats on the new chapter!

Thanks, Chris; it was great to meet you and Farmer Jim. I/we learned lots of practical gyrology from you, and look forward to next year @ Mentone.

I'm a Gyro convert like you. Please tell us about your conversion...

Note: My belief is that it is easier to convert a pilot than get a new one.

Yaw Mon... What a group. Think they have more gyroplanes that our chapter and they just started!

hello from spain

hello from spain

hello everybody,
my name is Philippe , I´am a french gyro pilot and I´am living in Barcelona spain, Iám very happy to join us ¡¡¡
I´am very interresting by the Monarch butterfly , and most of all , for his system G FORCE landing , I don´t know if some one knows a dealer of this company in europe ? or can explain me his experience whith this gyro ¡¡¡
I hope to read soon something about, thank you very much .
bests regards.

Philippe.

Dave,

Welcome aboard! By being part of a local chapter and agreeing to be a part of the leadership of that chapter, you are definitely on the right track to get the support and help you need to make this transition go as smoothly as possible. It is a very exciting time to be getting involved in our sport. I wish you all the best and would love to have a report, next year at convention, on how things have developed for you new chapter.

Doug Barker
PRA Pres.

Butterfly Support

Butterfly Support

hello everybody,
my name is Philippe , I´am a french gyro pilot and I´am living in Barcelona spain, Iám very happy to join us ¡¡¡
I´am very interresting by the Monarch butterfly , and most of all , for his system G FORCE landing , I don´t know if some one knows a dealer of this company in europe ? or can explain me his experience whith this gyro ¡¡¡
I hope to read soon something about, thank you very much .
bests regards.

Philippe.

Phillippe,

I am not aware of any Butterfly dealers that are located in Europe but I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Butterfly Line of Gyroplanes. YOU can contact me directly by phone at (801) 628-7598 or by e-mail at "[email protected]". Best of luck in your journey.