Carolina Barnstormers Fall Fly-in - Nov 14-16th - Georgia/Carolina CHALLENGE... #5!

NetPilot

Tryin' to Re-Member
Aircraft
2016 Rotax 503 "Jake-inator" (i.e. Gyro Jake's 2016 creation)
Total Flight Time
300+
Carolina Barnstormers Fly-in is November 14th thru 16th!
Anson County Airport, (KAFP) Wadesboro, NC.

Y'all know the drill. ...throwing down the gauntlet... Yadda, Yadda, Yadda... :whip:

The last time we did this at KAFP, the Carolina guys beat us by a fair margin... but not quite the stompin' that Georgia put on Carolina this past weekend at Wrens! HA HA :whoo:

See the stompin' in all it's glory here:
And, this is what happened last Spring at Anson County:

Georgia is lookin' to retain the title and add another plackard to the Georgia side of the Challenge plaque. (see below)

Who's gonna be able to make it?!

Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Virginia, and West Virginia folks... Others... You know it's going to be awesome. Come on out! Roundtree, how 'bout you?

This time... you lurkers.... :spy: Speak up!

-Mark

Attachments

• IMG_4427sm.JPG
    IMG_4427sm.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ooops

Ooops

Copy/paste. la la la... Thought I had edited that with a fine toothed comb. Goes to show ya! :)

All I can say is......Blah......Blah......Blah!
I'll just make it mandatory that all my employees have to attend......we'll have that Packard back in a heartbeat and the Georgia guys eatin crow soup!!

Y'all come on up, down or across.......I'll leave the light on for ya!

what???????

what???????

Somebody got a Packard last weekend??? I'll be at Carolina Barnstormers for sure!

image.jpg

Ok, ok....."plackard".
Dang autocorrect!!

You Too Can Speek Carolineze in 5 Minutes With A Simple Lobotomy!

You Too Can Speek Carolineze in 5 Minutes With A Simple Lobotomy!

ultracruiser41 said:
All I can say is......Blah......Blah......Blah!

Seems like I heard that before Wrens, so I took it to Google Translate:

Carolineze to English: Blah Blah Blah = "We concede. We are not worthy."

Sometimes Google Translate is a bit off, but I think they got it right on the money this time.

ROTFL. . I couldn't help myself Barry!

See what we have to put up with Harold, it's hard to keep Barry out of trouble. He blames auto correct, but really its that his mind is slipping. Old timers setting in. Dude is like 84 years old.

:boink:Ouch!

I'm just disappointed ya'll ain't giving away Packards! I thought Barry maybe had one around he bought new.

:hail:

image.jpg

That red one (Packard) is GEORGEOUS!

M

It's gonna be a door prize at Barry Daze. Be there Oct 14-16 for a chance at it. Barry bought it new and is now tired of it collecting dust.

Lol.. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too!

Georgia BOYS

Georgia BOYS

I will be there flying "The Flame" even if I have to drag my dumb ass through 100 miles of broken glass!!!!!

With the cold weather setting in we might have a hard time getting the Georgia Boys to quit chasing their first cousin looking for warmth, long enough to pick up a cyclic - - - you guys do have those on your PROJECTS, don't you?????

Scooter, you going to keep looking at that gyro or fly it?????:boink:

I'll see if I can get the rest of the Eastern NC gyro flyers to attend, Tim Garrett in his Sparrowhawk, the Averette Brothers in their "007" Xenon, Ed Edgarton in his super VW powered Benson, and maybe even Johnathan W. ( if he can stop chasing that young tail long enough).

Hope to see you there and flying!!!

Barry,I expect to get a Carolina Barnstormers Hat when I get there.

Capt'n Gator...................out...........................

Wayne, you betcha.....got a hat, shirt and other goodies for ya!

Weather permitting, Gary Neal CFI will be there again for anyone needing instruction.
Would be nice to get some other CFI's to stop by......how bout ya Steve......you gonna grace us with a visit?

Looking forward to seeing everybody again!

Barry

What's the matter you Georgia Boyz? Haven't heard a peep out of ya for awhile now......getting a little worried???

Looking forward to seeing everybody!!

Barry (Carolina BarnStormer) K

Barry, just basking in the thrill of victory vs. the agony of defeat. I heard you had chartered a bus to pick up all the urban outdoorsmen in Charlotte to bring to Barry Days to stack the count against us. When you said gyro, they thought you were talking about food.
Looking forward to some more flying and foolishness at Anson county!

Gary,

The good news, since Barry has done that, is we can get our windshields cleaned for a buck.