It is time to pass the torch to Stan Foster

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
My motormouth days of 100 new posts on the forum a day are over..... too busy, too tired, too interested in other hobbys.

Stan on the other hand has been quietly sneaking up on me, and is soon to take over as Rotaryforum.com's top poster

I say we couldn't have a better guy to be our top poster. Never negative, always positive, A straight up good dude.

Come on Stan, were only a hundred or so posts apart...... time to get your keyboard in action... !

Great Ron....

Great Ron....

My motormouth days of 100 new posts on the forum a day are over..... too busy, too tired, too interested in other hobbys.

Stan on the other hand has been quietly sneaking up on me, and is soon to take over as Rotaryforum.com's top poster

I say we couldn't have a better guy to be our top poster. Never negative, always positive, A straight up good dude.

Come on Stan, were only a hundred or so posts apart...... time to get your keyboard in action... !

.....Stan is top class. Ron, I have enjoyed your posts and company on the forums over the years. I hope your leg is coming along ok Mate.

Aussie Paul. :)

Speaking of which, how is your leg mending. I was out of country for awhile, so I'm a bit behind on news.
Russ

I got two 100$ titanium screws in my leg.... chances are good todd aka racer made those screws! Leg is not hurting as much, but alot of swelling and still no walking. It is killing me to be on crutches. Want to fly real bad but can't push my gyro in or out of the hangar