tadgyro

tadgyro
Aircraft
Bensen Type,KB2, KB3 and Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
25 + years
Hello to All Rotorcraft enthusiast and Gyro pilots
This is just remainder
Ken Brock Popular Rotorcraft Association Chapter One Fly-In is around the corner
We like to know how many pilot (Persons) planing attend this Fly -In?
This is a address to Chapter One Web site for more information for Freedom Fly-in at El Mirage
www.pra-1.org
Also phone contact Teddy 562 493-3960 :phone:
Hope this help.
Teddy
Tadgyro :)

While I'll only be there for the Saturday flying - as an observer - I wouldn't mind going to the next Chapter meeting on the 12th. So, if it's going to be on that day, I'll probably head up and sit in on the meeting, and try to learn a few things.

Terry

While I'll only be there for the Saturday flying - as an observer - I wouldn't mind going to the next Chapter meeting on the 12th. So, if it's going to be on that day, I'll probably head up and sit in on the meeting, and try to learn a few things.

Terry

Terry
Yes we have meeting September 12 and after Fly-in October 10
You very welcome
Teddy:welcome:

I'm looking forward to the Ken Brock Freedom fly-in !

I'm looking forward to the Ken Brock Freedom fly-in !

Teddy, I'll be there, my granddaughter Lynette and her husband Amer ,also Linda and John Delaney and Britta and her husband Mark , are coming to the fly-in. I think Britta and Mark are bringing his gyro this year . They brought Britta's Air Command last year and their trailer can only carry one gyro. Mark trailered his gyro to his home in Iowa then flew it from there in to Mentone this year.

Jake Jones from Wyo. said awhile back that he will be here but probably without his gyro as he hasn't finished the engine swap . Brandon will be here if he isn't busy feeding firefighters in his catering business. Chuck Strough from Idaho is a ' maybe', doesn't know yet if he can make it. He is just finishing up building his Barnett.

And for sure, Mad Man Mike Schallmann will be here. Don't think we could have a fly-in without him and his early morning wake up buzz jobs. It wouldn't be the same anyway.

As for me, I can't wait! Come fly with us.
Marion

Oh yes, Vance, Vance, Vance, how could I leave him out?

Oh yes, Vance, Vance, Vance, how could I leave him out?

Teddy, as you know Vance is busy upgrading the Predator with a bigger engine...I'll bet he gets it done in time to fly in to the KBFF, so I think you can count on Vance and Edna attending. Also Freebird Jim Byrns, and his wife Kim, will be here if his job frees him up in time.
Marion

I love you too.

I love you too.

Thank you Marion, I love you too.

I will be there flying or not.

Ed doesn’t know if work will conflict.

She will make an effort to join us.

I look forward to seeing all my friends again and I will spend more time on the lake this year because I am not going to try to be two places at once.

Thank you, Vance

Thank you Marion, I love you too.

I will be there flying or not.

Ed doesn’t know if work will conflict.

She will make an effort to join us.

I look forward to seeing all my friends again and I will spend more time on the lake this year because I am not going to try to be two places at once.

Thank you, Vance

That the spirit Vance
Lets get together
Teddy

Marion, I will be there without a doubt. Will be bringing some steaks and fixens, hope everyone joins us for the Friday Club BBQ on the Lakebed.

Count me in

Dennis, here is how it is,

Dennis, here is how it is,

the Friday night BBQ that Brandon mentioned is what Brandon does on his own...He donates steaks and dinner for Chapter 1 to offer for a donation to the chapter kitty.

Sweetheart that he is, Brandon brings his portable set up and barbeques the steaks and does the rest of the dinner . This takes place on the lake bed fly-in site on Friday evening. It gives folks a choice of having BBQ'd steak dinner on the lake or corn roast at Brock's place on Friday evening. Something for everyone.

I hope we can count on you attending the fly-in. Be a shame if we couldn't see that georgous Air Command in the flesh and of course to visit with you .
Marion

Dennis, I forgot to mention

Dennis, I forgot to mention

that Saturday evening is the regular "Bring your meat ", for the regular cook your own on the grill at Brock's place.

Sorry about that, I must have had a senior moment or something.
Marion

I hope we can count on you attending the fly-in. Be a shame if we couldn't see that georgous Air Command in the flesh and of course to visit with you .
Marion

Thank you for the information Marion. If I come, it will be with the gyro. I just need to put enough time on it to make sure all is well before I fly it around people. After all, just being resurrected from the dead after being in a 14 foot high flood 16 years ago, she may need a little extra time and TLC before being fully trusted again.

I hope to see you there Dennis, it is a good pagan retrial.

I might be interested..

I might be interested..

never been to one of these before, I would not be bringing my gyro though, is there a place to pitch a tent? how about a motel nearby? how far a drive is it from yuma?
Thanks,
Ben S

Ben- google map says it is 274 miles. There is plenty of room for a tent, or a hotel is about 15 minutes away.

Thank you Dave

Thank you Dave

I will see if I can get away that weekend.
Ben S

If I'm in town I'll see you all there!!!
Can't wait!

Count me in!

Count me in!

Hi Marion and Teddy I am making preperations and plan on being their the 21-27th. We are going to have a blast again this year. I recently took the heater out of my gyro I never had to use it and why have the extra weight. You would'nt think that their would be any trouble removing one but I had it revited in really good and it was installed before the instrament pod so I had to pull that out of the way to get to the revits then reinstall the pod. After taking it out I had to find a hose to conect the to outlets on the engine where the heater hoses were I found one that works perfect it is Gates hose #19026 for future reference if any one looking to do the same on the ej25. now I am working all the air out of the system. So Lord willing see everyone their.

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • gates.jpg
    gates.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • heater.jpg
    heater.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • heater was here.jpg
    heater was here.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mark

Hi Mark

I'm glad you're coming to the fly-in. It's shaping up to be a good one.
see you soon.
Marion