For those of you who share my ideals..

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex
Total Flight Time
300+
I (Foothills Firearms) am as of 3:30 pm today one of two named Arizona plaintiffs in an NRA class action lawsuit against the ATF to get them to rescind their policy on multiple long gun registration.
Wish us luck,
Ben S

Last edited:
Good luck. That whole Fast and Furious debacle was their own doing and now they want to enact new laws to try to prevent something that they were responsible for in the first place. The gun shops reported the suspicious firearms sales and the ATF not only allowed the sales to continue but they allowed felons to purchase truckloads of weapons. All the systems already in place would've stopped all that if not for the ATF's actions. Now they claim the system is broken and needs fixing.

Good luck with your action Ben. We now have good government here and they are rescinding the long gun registry laws. The registry did not prevent crime, (criminals do not register firearms), it cost billions of dollars , and was just another example of failed Liberal ideals. We voted them out.

Broken Government

Broken Government

Good luck. That whole Fast and Furious debacle was their own doing and now they want to enact new laws to try to prevent something that they were responsible for in the first place. The gun shops reported the suspicious firearms sales and the ATF not only allowed the sales to continue but they allowed felons to purchase truckloads of weapons. All the systems already in place would've stopped all that if not for the ATF's actions. Now they claim the system is broken and needs fixing.

Tim, Not that I am "smoking anything". The Fast and furious plot to put weapons in the hands of cartels was just the tip of the iceberg. Now it emerges that drug cartels were given carte blanche to run cocaine into the country in exchange for information. Drugs and guns. And all with the blessing of our unelected officials.

Remember whistle blower who was gagged with the state secrets act, Siebel Edmonds. Nuclear material was shepherded to key players in Pakistan, Turkey and most likely Iran so when the big balloon goes up. Most likely will have a return address label materials came from Los Alamos or Savannah River. And you guys think I am the crazy one. Just wait, the good stuff is yet to come.

They just did a swat raid on a raw foods outlet in California, like they were selling drugs and building bombs. Feds were after.....Raw milk......Organic Mangos. ....

Go for it. BATFE needs to be reigned in.

J

I have no tolerance for this BULL $HIT .
Let me know if I can help .
This is so beyond frustrating .

Reagan/Bush all over again... I wonder when we can expect Fawn Hall's and Oliver North's new incarnations to show up?

No Scary...

No Scary...

401 Winchester SL...look it up, used a lot in old prisons.
Ben

I seen one at a local shop and I think I read .410 .
I have a .22 long rifle 1903 Winchester like that .
I can't believe there are only two of you in this lawsuit ?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Foothills firearms is on exit 14 in Yuma!
Would love to meet you as well!
Ben S

Ben
Are you saying that out of four states worth of gun shops
there are only two shops that are involved in the lawsuit?

Riff

Riff

It is my understanding that the NRA wanted to get rolling on this as soon as possible so we were the first ones and were enough to get on the lawsuit. I found out that there is a shop in New Mexico doing the same today as well.
Ben S