Spotcopter II

Sorry bout that. I was under the impression that both were heavier. Thought I read somewhere that they required more time and experience to learn to fly because they were heavy. Mistaken. Corrected. Thanks :)

Sorry bout that. I was under the impression that both were heavier. Thought I read somewhere that they required more time and experience to learn to fly because they were heavy. Mistaken. Corrected. Thanks :)

Holy crap, a man willing to admit he made a mistake. You sir, have my respect.

As far as learning to fly: It doesn't matter how heavy or light the machine is. It depends on the person's ability. Understanding the aircraft is of utmost importance.

Jon

Last edited:
I like pictures !

I like pictures !

Jon, thanks for that picture ! I can now put faces to those 2 names !

Did you mean UTMOST (?) importance ?

Here are some pics.......

1. My puppy, IKO. He will be 1 year old December 22.
2. His mother , Daisy.
3. His 16 year old father, Spike.
4. Me with IKO, looking a little rough.

Around here, we all want a Sportcopter2 !!!! Can't wait to get a ride in one &, depending on the future, would like to own one !!!!!

Thanks for all you do, Jon !!!(and Jim ! )

Attachments

• 100_1235.jpg
    100_1235.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1237.jpg
    100_1237.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1239.jpg
    100_1239.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000266.jpg
    IM000266.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
Chris,

Utmost....yes. I hate it when I do that. Corrected :)

That's not my picture though, that's Mark's. If I can find one of me, I'll post it. Problem is, I'm camera shy :) That picture of you is exactly how I picture EVERYONE!! HAHAHA!!

Those dogs are awesome! We have two teacup chihuahua's (lap warmers).

Have a good one Chris!!

OK, sorry Mark !

Jon we need a pic !

I found one!!! on my facebook..... It's from when my brother and I went sailing to the San Juans. I caught this small shark and thought it was funny.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
You want photos?

You want photos?

How about a photo of Master Roda as well as other RF members Scary Gary and Brad Moore?

Go to: www.pra73.net

Click on "Past Newsletters".

Click on the May 2009 issue.

Go to page 5 of that issue. You'll see the second photo I needed to take of Master Roda. The first one he saw me getting ready to snap a shot of him waxing the rotorblades, and he indicated his IQ with his middle finger.

Scroll down a bit further on that page 5, and you'll see Scary Gary with his gyro-flying son, Hunter.

On page 4, you see RF member Brad Moore sitting (white baseball cap) in the cockpit of Benjamin Moore's RAF 2000. This was just prior to Brad buying his centerline thrust-converted RAF 2000 that he is flying the wheel pants off of.

Added after originally posting: OK, while writing this as well as doing other things before posting it, I see Jon has posted the shark photo...

Last edited: