Found one

RotorTom

Aircraft
Enstrom 480B, CTLS, Ercoupe
Total Flight Time
5000+
I have finally located a ship that I feel will be my next helicopter ... stay tuned!

Hint is in this word: Go-WhentheRotorsSayYes.

Tom- I have enjoyed watching your enthusiasm for learning to fly helicopters, then just drool at your choices that you can afford. Good on you for being successful in life. Your hard work is really paying off. Its fun to see what you will choose. If I played the lotto, and won a huge amount, my chice would be an MD500. Only trouble is I couldn't work on it and that is why I don't own one! Ha. Never mind me, I am just making excuses. We will all be looking forward to seeing what you end up with. Stan

Nice leather Tom.
Talk about elbow room
You could fit a keg of champagne between the seats

Arnie Madsen

.... 'ya ... 'ya .... I know champagne does not come in kegs , but if it did , helicopter pilots would be sure to use it as a measuring device :)

Attachments

• X TOM ELBOW ROOM JPEG.JPG
    X TOM ELBOW ROOM JPEG.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
Wow. You guys are fast. I guess the government will never hire me to be a "code talker".

Few more pictures here
http://www.easternatlantic.co.uk/PDF's/EA presents GWRSY.pdf

If you happen to like rubbing elbows once in a while ... you can convert it to 5 place in 5 minutes without tools.

------------------
This is highly desirable if a modeling agency needs to move some freight. This type of freight is self-loading which removes a lot of burden from the pilot and it is also very easy on his elbows. Only thing is .... the keg of champagne has to go into the rear luggage compartment. with room for 3 more if the occasion should arise... :)
-------------------

Here is a good comparison of R44 & 480B . The DOC of the Enstrom is fairly accurate , the other one is less so.
http://rototexheli.com/productos/480B-R44_Comparison.pdf

where is it located now? is it in the UK? if so how hard is it to get it to the states?

That is one nice Helicopter,when you get it, you know we want to hear how she flys and how you like it.

That is great news Tom!!!
It's turbine time!

PS:
These guys are smart!

When shipping-remove the landing gear(pallet mount) and blades-Lot of folks remove too much and lose the parts. looks sweet...

Wow. You guys are fast. I guess the government will never hire me to be a "code talker".

Best wishes to you Tom in whatever purchase you decide to make. It is entirely upon your shoulders. You have been groomed to be who you are today. Never lose your integrity . Your integrity is the most valuable thing you own. Your integrity is the reason a few folks in the world tend to consider what you say very carefully , digest it , ponder it , and make decisions based upon it.

You will never be a "code talker" Tom . That is not your position. You have always been "the code breaker" . That is where you function best. Do not change your function . You are an advocate for us guys and gals trying to make our way through life.

Your integrity is most valuable Tom , helicopter purchases are secondary.

I have always appreciated your honesty. No code words can change my opinion. Remain the way you are.

Arnie Madsen.

Stan - I can blame you for the "desire for fire" and kerosine.

Arnie - Is it just me or do you seem to be getting more and more poetic? You and Vance "talk perty" as they say in the Ozarks!

Animal - It's in the UK. Sent someone to do the pre-buy today. It is not difficult to get it here. I made them throw in complete transport to the Denver Enstrom dealer. They will do the annual and get a DAR to sign it off for an "N" registration.

Hellberg - You are correct sir! That is exactly what they are doing for transport. Skids & Rotors off, into a container, then off it goes.

Should have it by the end of February ... UNLESS THEY WANT ME TO SIGN AN ADDENDUM! ;)

Last edited:
keep us Posted, I have a Video of Dennis Kenyon really wringing one of those babys out. he really makes it dance.