GooseCreek Skunk Works

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
There's something special cooking at the GooseCreek Skunk Works.

More to follow.

Ron...Shhhhhhhh.:spy:

I know what it is! I will let the cat outta the bag for 20 bucks.......

Someone getting back into gyros?

I heard, from a reliable source I might add...That Barry and Ron are opening a massage parlor at Goose Creek, Ron and Barry will be running it full time until they can hire some help. I'm just saying what I heard.......

i heard, from a reliable source i might add...that barry and ron are opening a massage parlor at goose creek, ron and barry will be running it full time until they can hire some help. I'm just saying what i heard.......

--- :) ---

I heard, from a reliable source I might add...That Barry and Ron are opening a massage parlor at Goose Creek, Ron and Barry will be running it full time until they can hire some help. I'm just saying what I heard.......
Will they use 2 cycle as massage oil?

Gabor- They will be using J.B. Weld. Thwey want to get attached to their customers and not let them get away. Stan

its got nothing to do with me....... although I might clear out some room in my hangar for his skunkworks thingamajig

no..... this is just a project Barry recently bought. A cool one at that, and thats about all I can say without saying too much. Haven't seen or heard from Kenny J in a LONG time.

I dont know Barry if he stepped into my shop as I have never met him....but I heard via :spy: that it was a Wyndrider project. Strictly just a rumor....and I could see it not being true also. Time will tell, and I wont shoot the messenger if he is wrong.....or reveal who he is if its correct. But it is no one that has posted in this thread before.

Stan

Last edited:
Barry, what are you up to these days ? Still got the 2 place ?