RFD Single Place Rotor Head for sale

GaryMac

Aircraft
Building a Genesis G1sa
Total Flight Time
Hello, everyone.

I'm cleaning out some "excess" parts that I have acquired over the past several years. This thread is the first of several for parts that I'm going to sell.

I have a Rotor Flight Dynamics single place rotor head for sale.... I bought this directly from Ernie a few years ago, as an alternate rotor head for my Genesis gyro. Since I went back to the original Aviomania rotor head, I have no need for this one.

I had it mounted on my gyro once..... it has never even had a set of blades put on it, so even though I have owned it for a couple of years.... it is brand new and never used.

It is set up with an upper bendix, ring gear, and rotor brake.

First $800 gets this rotor head. Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks, Gary McClure

Last edited:
Rotor head

Rotor head

Hello:
Can you ship it to China, How much is the shipping cost?
Thanks.

Sorry, not interested in the hassles of figuring out international shipping to China.

US sales only. Thanks.

Hi: My name is Justin. I am new to this sport and was wondering if this rotorhead would be sufficient for an ultralight Pit bull style tractor gyro? Thank's :Justin

Hello, Justin.

I don't think that this rotor head is appropriate for an ultralight gyro..... it is set up for a much heavier machine (roughly 650 pounds all up weight).

Thanks, Gary

Why is the head inappropriate for an ultralight? It is the head that RFD uses on the Dominator Ultrawhite which is an ultralight.