rehler

Gold Member
Aircraft
Custom Gyrocopter
Total Flight Time
700+
I hope there is a way to change the icons so the "New Post" and the "No New Post" icons are substantially different from one another.<br><br>On my office computer they both look alike.  I know that one is supposed to be brighter than the other and I can see this on my home computer, but not on my office flat screen computer.

Re: New Posts Icon

Ken,<br><br>There is, I just have to figure it out.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I also noticed it not a very good icon.  <br><br>Keep the suggestions coming.<br><br>

Wow, love the new "NEW" icon Todd.<br><br>Even Rehler should be able to work with that!!!!  LOL  :)<br><br>Aussie Paul.

Todd,<br><br>Thanks for the icon change.<br><br>However, foreign people like Aussie Paul may not be able to read english (New).

Todd,<br><br>Could the icon at the top of each post (the white box with 4 lines next to the title) change if the post is new since the last visit?  This would be like the other forums and would be a great help.

Ken,<br><br>I'll see if I can do that.  There is probably a mod available to do it.  I just have to find it.  My project of the moment is trying to get file attachments to work. <br><br>Todd  ;D