Wauchula New Years Fly-In

I will be in Wachula a little late...April 6th.....

Stan

is there any room for an honorary moron?

Is anyone going to be there Wednesday evening and thursday evening? I am trying to figure out where I am going to stay, it's just me and my 7 year old coming down. If anyone has room in their camper or motel room, I would be happy to pay for some room to sleep those two nights.

Come on TANK! Damn. That's gonna end up being my nickname. It's leaving Canada this morning for treatment in Atlanta. I think it's still within reach! if not, let me know if anyone needs a tandem buddy. Wow that sounds...wierd. lol

Bud rented it for Bensen Days, is he coming down for New Years?

WINDY....it should be better Thurs. and Fri.. Flew the last two days, a couple that was fueling up at OBE were really interested in the "cute lil machine" and may come up for New Years. The lady would like a ride in one, to see how much she likes it. She likes to jump out of airplanes, so she'd get a kick out of the verticals. She's pretty light, perfomance would be good in anyone's machine. A bit of an accent, so you may want to have a clear intercom.

Got caught in a wind rotor on the last landing. REALLY impressed with the gear mod Greg and Scott put on this thing.

See ya soon, Phil.

Ron,

I just made a call to try to get you some space, and was not successful. But the Wauchula Best Western has to be cheaper than at Disney. If you're going to be that close, come on down for the day and see what shakes loose!

I will be there Thursday.

If my Durango tranny is fixed Wednesday morning I'm going to load up and head down and stay over Wed nite, and return Friday. Weather looks to be 5-10mph, mid 70's for Thursday.

Sorry guys I won't make it the family decided to stay in Tampa at Busch Gardens to celebrate New Year's eve so I won't be back till Sunday. Sorry family first...... Have a blast though and fly safe the weather should be 75 degrees by Saturday :)

Sorry guys I won't make it the family decided to stay in Tampa at Busch Gardens to celebrate New Year's eve so I won't be back till Sunday. Sorry family first...... Have a blast though and fly safe the weather should be 75 degrees by Saturday :)

Well, at least we see who wears the pants in your family Gabor.....:)
We will miss you.