Thinkin about a road trip, are ya up for it.

JRB549

J.R. Brown
Aircraft
Working on a Two seater
Total Flight Time
:welcome:

I was dreaming about a roadtrip lastweek and I just cant get it out of my head. Well I started planning all the places I would love to fly, if I ever got the chance. (Remember I'm dreamin) So I got a map out to look at a route that would take me to all them places, ya know.

I was amazed at how there seems to be a road that leads just about to all the landing strips, at all the places I'm planning to go, WILD IS'NT IT, who would have guessed!

I ran into a problem though, it seems than the only thing missin in my plan was someone to fly with and maybe a corner on a porch to throw a sleepin bag for a visit, maybe a day two then on to the next airstrip.

So any body game for my dream, my dream route will not be made public.
How many porches we got out there? HINT:From Florida back to Florida in a Month.

Can't take the road trip with you but I got a porch.

I live between Panama City and Destin on the panhandle. If this is on your route, let me know.

Tommy

You can sleep on my porch.... heck it gets kinda cold this time of the year, I will be extra nice and let you come inside and sleep on the sofa. I can't do much flying though....

If you wanna head a couple hundred miles North, I don't have a porch, but I have a medium-sized tool shed with plenty of floor space...

Looks like Indiana is the furthest north, west is Utah, down toward El Mirage back under Texas to the panhandel of Florida. MAN what a dream.

Ider Alabama is some what under your flight plan and we have a spare bedroom and a pot of coffee,not to mention a pot of beans also. Can land in the cow pasture in the back of my house also. I have about 800 feet east and west of pretty smooth pasture{may have to move a few pattys for taking off}

Man J.R. if you would do this when it's WARM out side I'd make the trip but you know that my Sand Ni### A## will freeeeeez to death:D . But if ya wanna go to Buds, I'll hang, thay make some good beans. I'm watching your T.V. Hanna so get use to it!!

well that depends....what kind of companion you are looking for ?,male female ?,

well that depends....what kind of companion you are looking for ?,male female ?,

:noidea: :noidea:
:welcome:

I was dreaming about a roadtrip lastweek and I just cant get it out of my head. Well I started planning all the places I would love to fly, if I ever got the chance. (Remember I'm dreamin) So I got a map out to look at a route that would take me to all them places, ya know.

I was amazed at how there seems to be a road that leads just about to all the landing strips, at all the places I'm planning to go, WILD IS'NT IT, who would have guessed!

I ran into a problem though, it seems than the only thing missin in my plan was someone to fly with and maybe a corner on a porch to throw a sleepin bag for a visit, maybe a day two then on to the next airstrip.

So any body game for my dream, my dream route will not be made public.
How many porches we got out there? HINT:From Florida back to Florida in a Month.

sounds beautiful, just like a dream, just wondering though, (only fair) are ya married, single,in love or just having fun ???

He is very single Angel and fun is his middle name. No really, J Fun R..i saw his drivers license.

Last edited:
You can hang out in my stairshop overnight.....just

"four hours of pushin broom......buys an 8 x 12 overnight room"

:lol:

Stan

I have a guest bedroom, live less then a mile from a paved runway and PLENTY of space in a fully enclosed T-hangar for your gyro.

If you can make it out of Utah without finding a few wives you might as well see the Grand Canyon and I am sure I can find room for you here in Northern Arizona. 7000 foot elevation and cold now, but beautiful. Plan a couple days as this is a unique area with a lot to see. 20 miles to the Grand Canyon, 10 miles to 12000’ peaks and if you need desert its just a short flight south. If you happen to stop at Stan’s place, steal his broom, I have a lot of cleaning to do.

Well it looks like it will be cold in some area's and warm in others, this will be work and pleasure. First the Peach state,then to the windy city, over to the big hole in the ground, down to where land is no more, back thru tryin to catch a little tumblin weed, and to the crawfish pond, and back to sandy beachs. I do have a new camera, and laptop that is fully mobil, so you bet I'll post.

Go for it JR I would be living my dream viacoursly (can't spell it) through you brother.
Take lots of pictures and post often :peace:

Greg