Gyro ads

Dan Mattsen

I've seen the ads on this forum and the ads on Barnstormers. But are there other places to view gyro related ads? I didn't find many ads on Barnstormers.

Dan

Are you looking in the right places on Barnstormers? Are you typing in the right search words? Sometimes there aren't a lot there and sometimes there are, you just need to keep checking back. eBay is another place to look, type in both gyrocopter and gyroplane. Sometimes you can find some good buys there. Another thing to do is post on here what you are looking for, sometimes some of the members will know of something that is for sale that is not posted anywhere.

Hi Dan...long time- no see..!
(<smile>...I've been very busy..!!!).

Try this link:
http://www.vortechonline.com/specials/#GYROPLANES_AND_OTHER_AIRCRAFT_for_sale

I don't know how often it's updated.

I find w/Barnstormers you really have to dig...usually using exact machine names...sometimes the listing title by the seller doesn't help w/search criteria.

The PRA mag is quite good and current too (as suggested by Tim O.)

Don't forget eBay...Ya' gotta check every week...but they do show up in the spring quite often.

M-M.

Last edited:
you can get e-mail alerts from barnstorms direct to your e-mail if you set up an account. and you can select several items. I have mine to send me alerts for helicopters,gyroplanes and cont. engines and parts. I get an E-mail each day.

I notice on Barnstormers today that the 2 or 3 gyros I've seen listed before have appeared again. Someone named Harry J. Albert owns them. I think I've even seen them listed here as well, quite some time ago.

What's the deal with these? Does anyone know? Just curious.

-John

HI

On barnstormer: go to search ad, after press experimental, and go to the list on the left side and you will find gyrocopter and others by name ie RAF2000

I've seen the ads on this forum and the ads on Barnstormers. But are there other places to view gyro related ads? I didn't find many ads on Barnstormers.

Dan
I am looking for the email address to anyone selling parts for a mcculloch engine. Any help appreciated.
Please email me at: [email protected]
Thanks
JC

That reminded me that I found one of our early Air Command Ad's.... a blast from the past. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing that Dennis. It was your advertising/marketing and the article in kitplanes describing you taking off from a parking lot in Vegas that got me started in gyros way back. My AC Tandem that I trained in is still my favorite machine.

Don

It was your advertising/marketing and the article in kitplanes describing you taking off from a parking lot in Vegas that got me started in gyros way back.

Is there a video of that event?
thanks
Heron

If you all liked that one then you'll love this 007 Rip-off ad I did, but I only have a low resolution copy. If anyone has a copy of this ad, I sure would appreciate a good scan of it.

Attachments

• Kitplanes ad 007 small.jpg
    Kitplanes ad 007 small.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
Dennis...
You've always been ahead of the curve <my opinion>...and like others have intimated: I owe my <addictition> love affair with Gyros to your <marketing> presence in this area of Aviation.

Bensen was a bit before my time...you made it reality when I was ready to "take the plunge".
If I had what you want on file I'd happily share in like kind.

Best always to you...

M-M.

Last edited: