you wount believe this flying video!!!!!!

Damn!!

Talk about nerves of steel! There is no "go or no go" choice once he lines that up!

Beautiful quality video too - (Go Pro camera)

He'll end up smeared across the ground sooner or later unfortunately if he continues that sort of thing.

I wondered what he meant by a poor exit;

In this video he actually flies down the canyon after the trees, turning in between the rock walls. :eek:

Overcome - YouTube

All these druggies that want a "high" should try that, that really takes some guts and SKILL.

Tony

If I didn't have a wife and kids I could see myself doing something totally crazy and stupid like this. What a rush! Think of all the cool places and travels that guy has done around the world. Even if he died, you can't say he didn't live life to the fullest. Makes my "flying lawn chair" (as my wife calls it) look relatively safe.

I don't know whether to thank you or despise you...

I haven't been able to sleep the last 3 weeks with thoughts of wingsuits and parachutes running through my head, not to mention that song... :rant:

I've only just begun my gyro journey and now you've forced me to divide my money and attention to attaining a flying squirrel suit! For this I shall never forgive you... :eek:hwell:

:party:

The new Rocky and Bullwinkle show.

wha tha fa?

wha tha fa?

Where do these guys come up with this, and how and why? It has to be a separate society that I know nothing about. Gyro flying IS tame, this I know for sure . MJD.

an open mind

an open mind

Great camera locations, what an awesome video. Would never try this in my life. But I'm not him and will keep an open mind. MJD.

Can you imagine the military uses for a wingsuit? awesome!

this guy says he will eventually land without a parachute--- he has made several jumps--- all calculated right down to the inch

but ya, he be nutts